"Ignore those Cool Stuffs Donghai! You can do those later! Once you're done with these then you can go and relax!"

She Rambled and Tripitaka Beamed seeing his Succesor being so Worked up with all of the training stuff he's doing.

Donghai can be bored easily so To Mix things up with all of the trainings he has in mind, Tripitaka has to be Creative. Like that One Meditation training but he Mixed it with a puzzle game and telling Donghai to do it again once she's done.

It's training in one's Calmness of mind and Meditations can help, he's too focused on telling and teaching her about patience that time but This!

He has to spice things up and It's Donghai's Focus is He's Training "focus is well. It can be about the things you wanted to do! For instance these Video games and Desserts He Wiggled and Donghai Growled seeing her Mentor trying to tempt her. "Don't even try it Trip I'm Focusing here" she hissed and Tripitaka Chuckled.

"Yes yes of course. Focus. But Focus can also be about The Main Task to finish first! The Important Assignments and well. You must think between which Is the most important thing you have to do and focus on it"
He Exclaimed and Donghai Nods listening to her Mentors Lessons while also studying.

"Good Now see? You're doing it! Focus can also be listening! It can be Seeing, hearing, touching well everything! As long as your Mind is set to that then The possibilities are endless!"

"Like what?"

"Opportunities! Positive Outcomes! Sometimes the negatives can be a helpful lesson for you to grow!"

God He likes Teaching his Succesor, something that he will keep on Rambling about and He will ramble about how Great Donghai is and How smart she is (she's like your daughter-).

"I'm kinda scared with that negativity coming"

"Aw well don't be! Embrace it! I'll be there guiding you till you grow stronger! Who knows maybe you'll get your first disciple!"

"Nah we're too early for that Shifu"

The two laughed and Donghai kept on her focusing training while also listening to Tripitaka's Teachings. The monks trainings are not that Deadly but they are all about The Calmness of one's mind and body. Understanding the Differences of between two forces or objects or maybe some philosophies that he knows alot.

"You're doing absolutely great Donghai, you are focusing well on your Task at hand while also listening to me"

"Thanks Teach! But- well Maybe I need to Train my focus more"

"Well you're quite right. This is still the starting point of you growing, the Golden Cicada's Power has still a lot of surprises"

Tripitaka nods and Donghai Stopped on writting once someone knocked on her door. Turning off the music Tripitaka Opened the knob and Yelped once Mk Ran pass him and Hugged Donghai.

"Hai!"

"Oof- goddangit Mk!"

The two Stumbled back and Mk Wailed on her Jacket with a Teary beady eyes. "Pigsy's gonna fire me man! I have to deliver those noodles ASAP and also! I thought you Vanished or something! You didn't answer my calls and didn't even walk around sharing your presence!" He Rambled and Donghai Cooed at his Distress look and pat him "aw I'm fine Monkey man, it's just that Pigsy knows what week it is and He Excused me For all of the Delivery shifts" She smiled and mk Gasped.

"You're not Delivering along with me?!"

"Yeaaah????"

"What?!- that's-"