Chapter 1

The Thing that you need to understand about the old legends is that the story is never finish.

There may be no more pages left to turn. But there is always more to the Journey.

CLACK!

Humming along with the Beat, Donghai parked her motorcycle and Grabbed the Box Full of Vegetables and Things that pigsy asked her to purchase. It's the time of the year again where another Pack of Costumers would Bust in The Noodle shop asking for the usual And the best Noodles pigsy has made.

"One two. That should do it"

Checking all of the Stuff, She Pushed the Curtains and Raised a brow once she saw Mk jump in Happiness with her Notes on his Palms "that's sooo Goood!" He squeled and Shakes in such Glee that Even Donghai is Questioning if that's normal.

"Monkey king is so cool! He's so strong! And Handsome!—Oh Sup Hai! Maan you missed Mister Tangs Amazing story!"

"You mean Monkey kings story?"

Sweatdropping. She sighs and Mk nods at her. Mk is still Mk And His Fanboying Thing about the Monkey king is always a Normal thing to Donghai and Mei, he usually rants about it if ever someone mentions the story or Some Random ass Guy Insulted The monkey king.

"Oh Mk~ and you thought you knew all of the monkey kings stories"

"Oh but I do! I got his Whole life documented extensively in this unauthorized autobiography of Monkey king! Written and Illustrated by yours truly!"

He Grinned and Showed them his Thic ass Book with a lot of Drawings about the Monkey king and Even some Written words That Donghai can't read.

"Ah~ it's nice to know someone is taking all of this stories. Pearls of wisdom dripping through my lips"

Tang Smiled and Grabbed Mk's drawings. Donghai Hummed at the colorful doodles and Then Grabbed Another one. Of course She is familiar with the Monkey kings Story, almost everyone here in Megapolis knows it and Of course. She's Tangs Student too. "Oh yeah I forgot— ey yo! Piggy I got The Stuffs you needed! The Cashier added some freebies since she liked your Noodles!" She Shouted across the Counter and Pigsy popped out With a big smile. "Of course My Noodles are great! Now Gimmie those!" He Chuckled and Helped her Put the Boxes inside.

'Oh shoot My Notes, Hope Mk didn't rip some of the pages'

Sometimes Mk borrows her Notes but not to study them but to read the Stories and legends that's told for millenia. And Donghai has been busy Writting and Researching Some cool legends and putting them in her notebook.

But As usual in maybe two or Three days Mk Finishes them with No sweat and then Rants again of how cool the Legends she's Writting and even her Drawings of them. She's of course quite glad he's enjoying her works and This time she's challenging herself and This damn story or Legend is so long that she needs a new Notes for it.

"Donghai! Donghai! Do you have a New Story? Some cool action stuff?"

Mk Slid behind her and She stopped arranging the Cans. Her mind then drifted back to the Story she's writting and researching and it turns out the Damn thing has 100 pages and she Gotta need a lot of papers for it.

"Well.... it's not done yet and The story is long so—"

"Don't worry! I'll be waiting! As your One and only Fan I will and Will be Patient when the day comes!"

Mk Grinned and The two dumbasses Laugh in such Speech he did. "Oy! You've been slacking off this morning! Come here and Deliver these Noodles!" Pigsy popped out and Grabbed Mk's ears and Pushed him out with the deliveries. She Snorted and Also grabbed her Bag to Join Mk with the ride. "You better watch Mk Kid. You're the only one I'll be trusting" He Whispered but Mk heard it.