Building Belief

I know it might be hard to suddenly believe that what you want to manifest is true. (even though you DON'T have to believe). This causes a lot of resistance which is ONE of the main manifestation for people failing to manifest their true desires.

I HAVE A SOLOUTION TO THAT!

You build your belief. Manifest in steps. Manifesting little things in between, just to help you believe that you can actually manifest!

Example (using myself, lmao😂)- I want to lose 60 lbs without diet and exercise, which I know is POSSIBLE. However, I need a little proof/movement to help myself believe so I started small. I'm currently affirming that "I'm losing 20 lbs this week. I'll be 20 fuckin lbs lighter by Sunday! Every time I eat, I lose weight!" and I kid you not, I have been on the toilet like crazy! (sorry for the tmi 😭)

Example- You want clear skin over your entire body but you have too much resistance- start affirming that a specific body part is clear and that every time you do __________ (insert action) your skin clears up! 

Example- You want customers for your business and you want it to blow up overnight. It can happen overnight but you have a bit of resistance to it- affirm that you have x amount of followers or sales. I have an online school that only has 1 student but I want at least 50. So I started affirming for 5 students and I'm seeing movement already!

Stick with your affirmations and shit happens in 3 DAYS or LESS!

As you can see, my manifestations begin to happen or even come instantly! That's because I affirm that I manifest instantly and I NEVER fucking wait! Make your own fucking rules!

Comment what you want me to talk about next! 

Sammy's video attached above!

Remember-

It's your reality!

Change your thoughts!

Create your own rules!

Persist in them!

Live your dream life!

Happy manifesting my master manifesters🥰