"Bye mommy ! By daddy !" I smiled waving at them then walked out the door.

"You got the weed ?" Keri asked me. "Girl right out of Nika jar" I said showing the bag full of weed then laughing.

Onika pov:

"Damn, baby can throw it back" I said throwing some more ones on the stripper.

"It's more where that came from in the private section" she turned around putting her hands on my chest.

"Is that right ?" I asked raising a eyebrow.

"Yea that's right. Just no touching" she whispered in my ear.

"Awww, that sucks cause I'm a hands on learner" I said licking my lips and she smirked.

"Um bitch, you bets ya ass up off her and dance on somebody else" I heard Mercedes voice then the stripper jumped back making me smack my lips.

Cockblocking ass.

The girl ran off and mercedes crossed her arms glaring at me.

"What ?" I asked. "I told beyonce yo ass up here" she said.

"You didn't tell her which club right ?" I asked sitting up. Beyonce not about to drag me up out here by my neck.

"No I didn't tell her which club. But she sounded pissed off" she said and I waved her off.

"She'll be Ight" I shrugged hitting to the hookah.

"Now what would you do if roles was reversed and I told you beyonce was up here with dre ?" She said causing me to look up at her.

"Simple. Beat her ass" I shrugged taking a shot.

Beyonce pov:
"Heyy dre !" I smiled walking up to his car where he was with his homeboys.

"Damn girl, you look good" he bit his lip looking me up and down.

I giggled walking up to him "thank you" I said smiling.

"What y'all been smoking on ?" One of his friends asked. "Don't worry about it. Now come on let's get in this club" I said walking away.

"Girl you know Mercedes performing tonight right ?" Keri said walking up onside me.

"My baby performing ?" I asked getting excited while we walked up to the door.

When the security seen me they looked shocked and I smiled "how much to get in ?"

"U-Uhm- don't worry about paying. Come right on in" he smiled letting me and Keri through then stopping dre.

"Man this some bullshit" I heard dre say and chuckled.

"Anyway, yea. Her and candi a duo, and baby that's who everybody on right now" she said.

"Her name candi ? I wonder what flavor" I said biting the inside of my lip.

"About the same flavor nika is" I heard keri mumbled making me scrunch my eyebrows.

What she mean ?

Chanel pov:

"Now candi I know you the new hot thing but I think I could show you some tricks" the gay man Mercedes came in with said pointing his nails at me.

"You can strip ?" I asked. "Can I strip ??? Gir-Hold my shit Mercedes" he said shoving her his purse and walking up to the pole.

He hoped up the pole and swung his body turning upside down. I gasped watching him walk on air going around the pole.