We pulled into Ashley's home. The first thing I noticed about her house is that it was massive, it gave off such a grand but not too fancy look. I never realized how successful my sisters were until I saw their home.

God even the cars here were fancy.

"Is this the first time you've been here?" Rhonda asked taking note of the way I eyed the place. I nodded my head.

"Get ready to get your mind blown." Cynthia grinned taking my hand and dragging us inside the home. We were instantly met with loud barring music, lights were shined from every direction left, right all where different colors.

Inside the place was crowded, filled to the max. 

Cynthia pulled my hand dragging us out of the crowded dance floor and into the bar. Seriously a bar! What kind of home has a bar?

If they were this rich, How come they never helped pay my student debts.

"Can we get a cosmopolitan and a martini," Cynthia ordered placing the money on the bar. The bartender gave her a small nod before disappearing. 

"Hey, where'd Rhonda go?" I asked while searching for the tall brunette. Cynthia shrugged her shoulders pulling out her phone. "Somewhere here." Her eyes lit up when the bartender came back.

"Anything else I can get you?" 

"Napkin will do," Cynthia said nodding her head.

I turned around, and watched the bartender walk away before taking a sip. Cynthia gasped "Hey that was mine?!" I rolled my eyes, squinting at the taste of alcohol. "That's good," I said.

"Right." Cynthia grinned taking the drink out of my hand.

A few drinks later and a couple more hours both me and Cynthia I danced on the dance floor along with a couple of people. Drake played in the background and I could barely understand the people around me.

It was safe to say that we were drunk.

Ashley had found us midway during our dance battle, She figured we were too drunk even to be left alone so she locked us in her room, only to be let out when we were at least sober enough to walk.

Cynthia managed to find Ashley's tv remote, so we spent most of our time watching marvel binge run.  Cynthia thought it was a good idea to watch the movies since i just got casted to play Wanda later this month. 

We were halfway through Iron man 2 when the room doors began to shake. Cynthia and i eyed each other, our minds thought alike. A soft giggle escaped both our lips as the pair as we hid inside one of Ashley's closets.

At this point we were both sober enough to realized what was going on, we had been stuck here for a bit over 2 hours and Ashley had gone of somewhere. 

A feminine moan came from outside, one that didn't belong to Ashley. My eyes widened at the realization and by the looks of Cynthia, she too thought the same thing.

Then a muffled moan came, this time it came from a man.

Cynthia grabbed her phone, dimming the brightness she opened the camera app carefully she opened the shutters, using the camera as a way to see things much clearer with very little space. 

Something we picked found in a movie, on our annual movie date.

The camera showed two people, both male and female vigorously making out as if they were literal animals. 

Cynthia mentally gagged looking away, she put her phone away but her hand slipped. The phone fell on the wooden floor, the sound was just loud enough to muffle the sound outside but also enough to alert the people outside of our presence