"Ok Mathers, crowned and Darkbloods Leave ." Finny said not blowing the whistle. But he didn't know who those are.

"But finny, The darkbloods arent in this class. They ran wawway." Someone said.

"Ok then someone from themathers get. Thyme." Mareyn and coronet shook with fears. The darkbloods were DANGEROUS! and even more because they BATFLED!

"Mareyn you go" Coronet said with fere. Mareyn felt shjoket! But then she realized it was her job since she was the best.

"Ok by." Mareyn walked out of the classroom. She knew where then darkbloods were, since she used to be ln. daekbloo.

It was quiet in the halls, strangley. There was no noise except the floor boards since they were very bad quality. Mareyn felt super nervous!!!!

"Mmmmaarreeeyeehhehehehn.... " a whispering voice said. "mmmaareeEEEEYNN!!!"

Mareyn gasped, paralyzed with terror. Her lavender eyes looked magneto in the dim golden light. Then, she heard a shuffling and was surrounded....

BY CROWNEDS'S!!!!!!!!!!!0!!!!!!!!!!!!!??!!?

"Heheheehheeheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheehheheeeheheh" said the crowneds's, their i'sbreifefly flashing GOLDbefore returning to their normal shades.. They waved a cornflower blue flag with a laureal wreeth. A golden sun was in the center.

"What hapened to your i's" maryen said hostillly. There i's flashed white, then red.

"Team benefit." Hyacinth came to the front of the crowd, his i's gold and blue and scarlet all at ONCE. They were ibally, every color she could think of and more. Flashing, swirling, gleaming and bright. But then they were golden once more.

"What do you mean?" Mareyn said.

"Anyone in the crowned gets them." He paused. "That's not inviting you, though." He fell back into the cowed.

Mareyn was confused. How did that work?

The crowned started to close in on her. She SPRINTED oof at 577 MPH before the crowned could catch her and ran to ask LARKS.

Lark was in the sparring club as always. Mareyn walks in and lark was sparring with the wall.

"Lark! I'm so GLAD you're alive!" Mareyn said. "What happened I thought they killed you?"

" I just fought them off. I couldn't find you for the few days until I heard the battle was happening."

Mareyn nodded. "II have to ask you something. Today I saw the crowned. They surrounded me, and their i's flashed in every color imaginable."

"Team benefits." Lark nodded. "If you ever see a group of any team with their leader, they should have some speshal power."

"Does the leader choose the power?" Mareyn said, getting an idea.

"Not always. It has to have something to do with who the leaderis, though."

"Oh." Mareyn didn't realize that Hyacinth cared THAT MUCH.

She ran to talk to the Mathers, who she found in denyentoon.

"Mathers! Have you heard about-"

"The team benefits? Yeah, we know." Coronet sounds gloomy. All themmathers were in deletion from his plan, so maryen understood why.

"Why are you staying here?" Mareyn questioned. He pointed to a teacher. Maryen grumbled. "Well, we cant have that teacher there if we want to discuss this." She whispered. The teacher looked over.

"HEY! ARE YOU PLANNING TO ESCAPE."

"No." Berry said. He threw a rock at the teacher and they fell unconscious.