Chapter 8: the plan

Start from the beginning

"No. Who told you that" Lykos said.

"WEASEL!" Mareyn gasped. "You TRICKED me!"

"Well how do you KNOW he isn't BRANEWASHING?"

"HE KNOWS I THOUGHT HE WAS BRANEWASHING BUT HE WAS STILL NORMAL WHICH OROVES HE WASNT BRANEWASHING."

"Mareyn maybe you need to see the nurse." Weasel said.

Nurse says "OH NO POOR KID!" and scooped WEsela. Up in a wheelbarrow.

"AIIEEE" Weasel shrieked.

"Lykos! ... I have missed you." Mareyn said, blushing.

"Yes. Me too. " His blue eyes shimmered like a cardboard cutout's i's. Why wasn't he saying anything interesting!?!?

"Where were you!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?!??!??!?!?!?!!?!!?!!!" Mareyn screamed loudly and gnrgily.

"?" Lykos said. "Mareyn you ran away from me."

"YEEHAW BUT I NEVER RAN INTO YPU." MAREYN FELT HURT!!!! HOW COME HE NEVER TRITED TO FINED HER EVEN THIUGH SHE HATED HIM!!!!!!!!

"Well I never tried to find you because you hated me." Lykos's i's were LUE. Like the GRASS. But BLUE.

"I STILL HATE YOU!!!,!!!! YOUR SO BORING!! WEASLE KS RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Mareyn clumped off and ran home.

She woke up to the sound of SUNLIGHT AND BIRDS AND SKIES. she got dressed quickly. It was one week from when Lykos became boring. She sighed angrily. Sierra , Hyacinth, and Aria still hated her but at least she had Coronet.

She ran to school early, at 674 am to talk to Coronet .

When she entered through the entering gate of entrance she saw Coronet talking to aria and sierrra. Convincing them to LIKE me! ... I didn't realize how much I missed them. And ..... hyacinth. She blushed.

"Oh. Hello Mareyn." Aria said. She didn't soun d hateful but she siudhndeddd annoyed. Hyhhhhhhyhhyy.

"H hello". Areyn said.

"Hello." Seriiea said.

"We're planning to take the blacktop from the Darkbloods. From the blacktop you can access the office, entrance, and field. From there you can attack the classrooms and club classrooms from all sides. The darkbloods are just stupie and haven't figured it out." Aria said. Coronet nodded.

"The darkbloods are stronger in number, weaponry, and skill. But they are stupie. We will sneak into the fields, office, classrooms, entrance, and club rooms, surrounding them. Then we will crush them. Tomorrow, 6 am, on Saturday, when the teachers are hibernating. " cornet said. "Well go supply weapons at the SPARRINg club room. I know you are good with staple removers."

They all dashed off to the club rooms.

Saturday. 5:54, the day of the attack.

Mareyn picked up her newly sharpened staple removers. The silver-white teeth would pierce deep into the darkbloods' flesh. The oiled axles would allow for the most flexibility, and the springs were strong and smooth. She had Berry polish them until they were sharp as an atom cutter. Then, she tested them and worked on them until she could draw one across a tree branch and sever the whole thing.

She was sitting in the sparring club room with Coronet and Aria, awaiting her team's arrival. Coronet held a ruler with a metal edge, polished to a gleaming silver, and Aria wielded half of a pair of scissors. Her heartbeat was loud in her ears.

"You remember the plan, Mareyn?" Coronet asked stiffly.

"I do." Her answer was just as stiff. She was anxious for the battle. Their plan was perfectly concocted. "I hope this will help us win the tournament."