Chapter 5: the sneak

Start from the beginning

Right away she sprinted up the side of the wall and onto her windowsill. She removed the mosquito net and opened the window from the outside, then fixed it. She ran to the 3rd floor which was an empty floor just for her to practice running. She gently threw the paper down with all her force and started rereading for it to all sink in....

"Hyacinth moorland aspen will be temporarily be taking a break from school for surgery from November 12 to January 8th to replace his infinitely perfect blue i's which were damaged." There was an image of him before. His face was the same- mischievous but calm and wise, and handsome, but kind of elfish . But his i's were bluer then an infinite swirling well, bluer than the brightest day at noon, bluer then..... LYKOSES I'S. Then an image of his regular bright golden i's.

Mareyn immediately forgave him!!! That was why he didn't like her I's!!! He had gone through so much!!! She immediately fell asleep in the middle of her running room but snapped awake one second later.

He was going to get...

"EXPELLED" she shouted! She immediately ram back into her room and jumped out of the window! But the window was closed! But it broke and she fell out anyway. "OW" she said as she streaked towards the school at 300 mph.

Mareyn crashed through the principals offices door. She found his permanent record. But.... the principal had come back?""!"

"MISS MAREYN!" the ms nice yelled. "THIS IS GOING ON YOUR PERMANENT RECORD AND I WILL MAKE SURE WHOEVER YOURE TRYING TO EXPEL IS NOT EXPELLED!!!!!!!!!"

"GET OUT!" MAReyn screamed with the power of one million bulldozers. The princaple was forced out from the seventy g's of force. She stole hyacinths permanent record. It said "50 marks for killing teachers." She erased it with pure PURPLE POAWR.

Then she leapt through the windo agen. She SPRINTED TO HYACINTHS house.

"HYACINTH" SHE SCREAMED after running down the door?

"Leave" Hyacinth snarled. "I know you and your pretty purple i's are just going to YELL AT ME and call me petty."

"NO NO I'M NOT! I FORIGVE YOU!" Mareyn yelled.

"How stupid do you think I am, you can forgive me but i won't forgive you." His shimmery golden i's seemed to stare into her sole. Then he abruptly stood up and stomped up the stairs, leaving dents in the sparkling crystal door that she broke down.

Mareyn was shocked. She would never forgive herself for this. She knew hyacinth shouldn't forgive her though. She had kidnapped him and yelled at him for no reason. She felt so remoarseful.

She walked home at an incredibly slow speed of 9 mph. She felt like a slug. They were both sad, slow, and stupid. She had become a rebel just to expel hyacinth then discovered that he was innocent! Then she became even more of a rebel to fix it.

When she arrived home JAN HER MOM and DAVE HER DAD were yelling at her to do her chores. She just went to her room and DIED. I MEAN CRIED. DYING WOULDNT BE SO BAD FOR HER THOUGH. SHE COULD GET AWAY FROM THIS MESS. SHE CRIED THROUGH THE WHOLE NIGHT, SHE WAS SO SAD.

in the morning she was still just as sad, maybe even more sad. Hyacinths i's weren't blue, but they were wise and piercing.

She got up drowsily and pushed aside her bed sheets. She got dressed then headed down the stairs quickly to avoid her parents. She opened the door, and went to school which took approximately six large steps.

No one was in mr finny's class except SINKLE. "Growl" Sickle said as Mareyn walked past her to sit down. Mareyn was EXTRA SAD THAT DAY.

"Growl" Mareyn said back. Mareyn made a meen face at sickle as she walked past. "Snort" Sickle made a snorting sound.

The. FLINT walking into the room "hi sonkle " He staid not loocking at Mareyn. "G" he said jumping over 7 desks to beet sonkle up.

"H" sonkle said.p beating him up back. "I" said Mareyn in feer.

"Haha Purple got feer!" Sonkle said.

"HEY MISS SICKLE. ME QUIET." mr FINTTY said.

"ok dummie" sickle whispered in a small qieu vocei

Everyone else walk into class. "J" They all say. Then th e alphabat stopped.

"Class instead of science let's learn to add." He said. "For tournement "

"K" they all said disapponted. "THIS TOURNAMENT IS STUPID," they all whispered. Everyone but the teeth are could hear.

"One plus one?" Said finny.

"Uhm" everyone said. Mareyn was so confused. What was one plus one?? She knew that 0 plus one was one..... maybe one plus one was 10?

"TEN," she yelled. Then they were all confused but they thought,,,, MAREYN HAS TO BE RIGHT, then they all said

"TEN TEN TEN TEN!!" THEY said. Misert finny looked mean.

"One plus one is too. You better learn to add or you'll all FAIL!!!!! THE SEVENTH GRADE!!!" He screed. They all stared at him.

"No fair it's not fair to ask people to add!!!!" Mareyn yelled like a lark!

Misder finny frowned. "Miss Mareyn do you want to leave the class."

Mareyn was SHOCKED! WHY DID SHE DO THAT!! SHE WAS NOT BACKING DOWN NOW THOUGH!! "YES!"

"Ok go to the office miss Mareyn.Homeworktodsy is todo the adding worksheet.." Said finny. Mareyn took the worksheet,walked out of the classroom and SLAMED THE DOOR.

She walked down the hallway. She wasent going to the foddice. She was gonna bring the great math allliance masters together!