chapter 8- Disaster

Start from the beginning

The sprinklers then activate, the fire alarm going off.

Everyone begins running out, so I take Vision's arm, pulling him outside with everyone else.

All 20 of us are now standing outside while Friday brings out some bots to deal with the fire.

Peter hugs me tightly, pressing kisses to my forehead every second.

"I'm so glad you're okay."

"Me too."

I sheepishly look down, brushing my hair behind my ear and taking Peter's hand.

"I cause it," I whisper. "Will Tony mad?" I ask, keeping my gaze on the ground.

"No," Peter says, lifting my head up from my chin, "Tony won't be mad. It's okay, this kind of stuff happens all the time. Don't worry about it. Come on."

Peter gently pulls me to Tony, who's looking up at the building, talking to Friday.

"Mr Stark," Peter calls.

He turns to us, looking a little worried.

"Y/n has something she'd like to say to you."

"I... I cause fire. I very sorry. I pay for damage," I say, looking a little low.

"Hey, it's okay sweetheart. And Rogers won't be able to pay me back anyway, so it's fine. I'm a billionaire."

"What Steve got... do with this?" I ask.

"Oh, he's just the one who used to handle anything that went wrong for you."

"Oh."

I look back at Steve, and he looks so relieved to see me.

"Is Steve my brother?" I ask quietly, turning back to Tony.

"He's something of the like. Until you remember him, it's not my place to say anything," Tony says, holding his hands up.

"Vision. We did it again."

"What?" Vision asks, walking over to me.

I move to the side, showing him the fire.

"Maybe cooking was a bad idea. After what happened last time."

Everyone begins evacuating the building, Peter grabbing my arm and Wanda getting a hold of Vision.

He pulls me out of the building, then begins berating me with questions about what happened and if I was hurt.

"Honey, I'm okay. Thank you for worrying. I'm just glad you weren't near the kitchen," I say, cupping his cheeks in my hands.

"What happened?"

"Me and Vision... kinda... cooked. Again," I stall, waiting for his reaction.

"Y/n, do you remember what happened last time?"

"Yeah, I know. Me and Vis almost destroyed the compound. I know. We shouldn't have been messing around in the kitchen together."

"In retrospect, it was my fault. I suggested it, and she was bored. We know the kind of things Y/n will do when she's bored," Vis says, making me turn to him. I turn back to Peter.

"It won't happen again."

"That's what you said last time!" Peter says, lifting his arms in the air.

He drops them, then takes both of my hands, keeping them to his cheeks. Placing 2 small kisses on my hands, he sighs, then pecks my lips, giving me a hug.

I give him a kiss on the chest, then turn to Vis.

"We shouldn't ever be allowed to cook."

"Agreed."

"Shake on it?" I ask, holding my hand out.

Vis gives me a hug instead, and I kiss his cheek, smiling as we both pull away.

Once Friday finishes with the fire, we all head inside, and I check the kitchen for the mess.

The counter is completely black from the fire, and the stove is mangled, glass all over the floor.

"Whoa, be careful," Peter warns, pulling me back by my stomach.

I place a kiss to his jaw, ruffling his hair.

"Thank you."

---

○○○○○memory restored- 65%○○○○○