Chapter 20

Dhruv, his father and Sheetal entered the gate of the empty and abandoned warehouse were Shyam had kept Khushi with their men following them.

Immediately they got there, they saw Shyam's men outside and Dhruv whispered to his men.

"I would send you a message and do what you are ordered to do immediately. "

The head of the henchman nodded and Shyam's men opened the door for the trio and they closed it.

Immediately they entered they saw Shyam mocking Khushi.

"Give me a chance..... A chance to prove that I can love you and fuck you better than Arnav. " Shyam pleaded and Khushi looked at him in disgust and slapped him.

"You the most disgusting man I have ever met....... You better listen to me...... You will never be able to surpass my Arnav and no man will ever take his love away from me...... If you know what's good for you then you better let me go or else he will make sure your bones are never found and you know he can do anything when it comes to me. " khushi yelled at Shyam.

"You are absolutely right Khushi. " Sheetal said making their presence known and she smirked at Khushi. "But unfortunately for you....... You would be dead and we would be rich after we take all of Arnav's money and give him your dead body. "

"So you and them are in cahoots to hurt me right? " Khushi asked Shyam and he held her arms.

"Yes Khushi but I can make the table turn and make sure you leave here alive if you leave with me and forget Arnav. " Shyam exclaimed desperately.

But Khushi pushed his hand off and moved back.

"Enough already...... " Anant said and nodded to Dhruv who texted on his phone and within a few seconds multiple gunshots echoed making Khushi and Shyam flinch.

"What the hell is that? " Shyam yelled out.

"Your men are dead now because our men just shot all of them dead. " Dhruv revealed shocking Shyam and he immediately knew he has been double crossed by them.

"How dare you? " He yelled out marching up to them but halted when Dhruv took out a gun and pointed it to him.

"You thought we would trust an bastard like you huh!? " Sheetal uttered and laughed as Anant and Dhruv smirked at a shocked Shyam. "We wanted a scapegoat to take the fall for everything and you are one...... When we ask for the ransom and kill Khushi, everyone will think you did it. "

Shyam's knees went numb hearing her revelation and he looked at Khushi who stood there with a poker face.

"Your men are dead now and you have no one to help you and that's what you get for your obsession over her. " Dhruv said and pointed at Khushi and the trio laughed but hearing and seeing Khushi laugh made them stop

"You people have no idea whom you are messing with....... You just signed your death sentence by kidnapping me since using Aarav didn't work. " Khushi said and they stood shock and she smirked st them.

"Khushi!!!..... You know about Sheetal. " Shyam asked and Khushi nodded making Sheetal start to breath heavily.

"And am not the only one who knows about Sheetal and her motive. " Khushi said and they all gulped seeing her relaxed state. "Jiji knows, Akash bhai knows, Aman knows and most importantly Arnav my beloved knows. "

Khushi dropped the bomb by revealing to them and they shiver in shock and fear hearing her.

"Not only that....... The gun you are holding is empty. " Khushi revealed and Dhruv opened the barrel of the gun and found no bullets in them and looked back at Khushi who was smiling." While you were planning your move, we were a hundred steps ahead of you and Arnav paid the maid in your house to empty your gun and that's why it's empty. "