Chapter 9

Arnav stood in the gazebo of the mansion's looking at Khushi who was playing with Aditya, six months old son of Akash and Payal in the garden.

Both were looking so adorable and perfect making Arnav's lips quirk with a smile.

He felt a hand on his shoulder and turned to find out it was Nani.

He pulled her into a hug and smiled looking back at Khushi and Aditya again.

Nani saw the yearning in his and Khushi's eyes since baby Adi was born but she didn't understand why they didn't have one already because she knew there was nothing stopping them and neither did she want to  pressure them into having one.

"Arnav!! " She called out and he hummed in response but his eyes never left Khushi and baby Adi. "Why are you and Khushi not wanting to have children?........ I know you yearn to and so does she but I don't understand what's stopping you and her from having one. " Nani asked and he signed and lead her to the swinging chair in the gazebo.

"We want to but Khushi is scared to." Arnav replied making Nani confused.

Flashback.

It's been two months since baby Adi was born and Arnav loved spending time with Khushi and Aditya.

An outsider will think they are the parents instead of Akash and Payal.

As always Arnav closed early to spend time with his wife and nephew.

He rushed up to his bedroom to find it empty and he knew if she wasn't in the bed then she is either with Nani or in the kitchen or playing with Adi.

He was moving to Nani's room when he heard the voice of Khushi singing a lullaby for Aditya whose eyes were closed and his lips quirked into a smile and he moved toward the kitchen.

He was about to call out to her when a question Payal asked stopped him in his track.

"Khushi. Your fear is depriving you and bhai of having your own child. Don't get me wrong I love that you and bhai love Adi but I see how he looks at Adi and I know he wants to be a father too. " Payal said and Arnav hid behind the pillar confused  .

Khushi moved towards Aditya's cot and place him into it.

"I know jiji...... I have always wanted a mini Arnav but I can't help think our child would end up like me and my mother. She was abandoned at an orphanage after my grandmother died while giving birth to her and she and Papa also died when I was just eight years old....... Am scared our baby will face the same thing... That's why an doing everything not to get pregnant. I can't rest in peace knowing he or she will be all alone... I just can't. " Khushi cried out and Payal hugged her understanding her fear.

Flashback ends.

Nani was shocked hearing Arnav.

"I love to be a father but I love Khushi more and if she doesn't want to have a baby then I would support her. " Arnav said and Nani smiled proudly at his grandson but both were oblivious of the someone who had heard everything.

==============================================

India.

A woman sitting on the bed, held on to a picture crying in regret as another watched her.

She cleared her throat breaking her reverie.

She quickly wiped her tears and smiled at the woman who limped and sat by her.

"Don't worry Sheetal. I have found a way to make chote come back and we will make sure he leaves that witch and marries you and gives Aarav his rightfully place as his son and you as his wife. " The limping woman said told Sheetal of her plan to get Arnav back home and Sheetal smiled and hugged her.

"Thank you so much Anjali." Sheetal exclaimed and smirked.

"You fool. I knew you would make plan on being Mrs ASR come true. Very soon Sheetal. You will be the queen of fashion. " Sheetal thought as she smirked.

=================================================

London.

Nani and Arnav sat in the gazebo looking at Khushi and Aditya when her phone rang and she answered it.

Her eyes widened in shock and after a few seconds, she lost consciousness scaring Arnav who screamed out her name attracting the attention of the others.

=============================================

What do you think made Nani faint?.

Don't forget to hit the ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ button, comment and follow for more.

٩(̀́)ᵇʸᵉ.
xoxo xoxo.