Chapter 15

No proofread.

Nani sat in the hall sipping her tea and watching Aarav who was playing a game on his tablet and she remembered her conversation with Mami.

Flashback.

Mami knocked on Nani's door and she asked her to enter and signalled her to sit down.

Mami smiled nervously and sat down as Nani's looked at her up and down and cringed seeing she hasn't changed and pitied his son who got trapped in this marriage with her and doesn't want to divorce her out of respect for her father.

"I will go straight to the point....... How did that woman get into this house and what is her relationship with Anjali? " Nani asked sternly.

"Hello hi bye bye....... She saved Anjali from some goons at the temple and the goons took that opportunity and stole her bag with all her money and credit cards....... Anjali then offered her a place to stay here until she lands on her feet. " Mami replied and Nani sighed.

"And my son...... What was his reaction to her living here? " Nani asked.

"Hello hi bye bye...... He was against it but Anjali begged him and he agreed....... But I do this like that woman....... She and her son are too suspicious. " Mami voiced out making Nani frown.

"What do you mean by they are suspicious? " Nani asked.

"The boy acts just like Arnav..... He eats like him, have the same expression like him when he is angry, he is also diabetic and like the same food like Arnav and finding out she was Arnav's girlfriend when he was in Harvard makes me think Aarav is Arnav's son. " Mami revealed shocking Nani.

"What nonsense? " Nani yelled out making Mami flinch and she stood up. "Arnav is not a loose man to go around sleeping with other women left alone getting someone pregnant...... Stop this nonsense and leave but make sure no one knows about this conversation understood." Nani warned and Mami nodded and run out of there leaving Nani lost in thought.

Flashback ends.

"No...... There is more to this because my grandson can never birth another child outside especially knowing what he has gone through, he would never have a child and abandon him...... I have to investigate this woman because her closeness to Anjali and her blind trust in people would cause problems in Arnav and Khushi's life and I can't let that happen....... My grandson is finally happy after soo many years and I won't let anyone spoil that not even Anjali even if it means disowning permanently then so be it because I trust my chote. " Nani thought and she felt hold her chin and she looked up to find Arnav looking at her confused.

He pulled the center table closer to Nani and sat on it.

"Where are you lost Nani? " Arnav asked and rubbed her cheeks and Nani smiled and held his hand and kissed it. "I arrived a few minutes ago and kept on calling you but you were lost in thought...... What's bothering you or who is bothering you. " Arnav asked getting angry and Nani smiled.

"Come down tiger....... I was just thinking about how the chote I lost years ago is finally back and I will always pray he never goes back to that emotionless man you use to be. " Nani replied.

"Khushi thought me it was Okay to love again and I will never forget it....... She is my life and my love Nani and no one will take her away from me. " Arnav said and Nani smiled at him.

"Arnav." A voice called out and Arnav smiled and stood up and Nani turned to find Arnav and Khushi hugging with a hug smile on their faces.

"I would make sure no one breaks this love and Aman will be the one to give me all the answers. " Nani thought and her thought was broken by Payal's voice who called out to Manohar.