"Muffin, what are you doing?"

"Uh, I'm going to wash up, duh." She scowled at her brother.

"No, you are not washing that up for three reasons. one, we have a dishwasher. Two, we have people to do that for us if necessary, and Three, you are my girl and you have a broken ankle, no way in hell are you moving to put that away." I frowned as I took the plate off of her and put it in the dishwasher before she could.

"I still could have done it myself." She pouted.

"Who could have done what themselves?"

The sound of my mother's voice drifted into the kitchen and Aria's eyes widened.

Not far behind, my father walked in, his signature frown set straight on his face. He can smile, he just doesn't seem to.

"Mrs Romano!" Enzo grinned, capturing my mother in a hug.

"Enzo! It has been so long, and what have I told you about calling me that? You make me sound 80." She smiled as she gave him a hug.

My father walked up to me, a small smile on his face. "Figlio. How are you? I've heard you've had quite the few months."

I cleared my throat awkwardly. "Um, yes, I guess you could say that."

"And who is this?" my mother squealed excitedly.

Oh no.

"Mother, Father, this is Aria, my girlfriend. Ria, this is my mother, Fiametta, and my father, Alessandro."

My baby smiled nervously and waved her hand slightly. Within seconds, my mother was hugging the life out of her.

"Mama, please, don't kill her."

My mother gently let Aria go and she turned to me with a scowl on her face. "How dare you! As if I would kill my first and only daughter in law!"

My father walked up to Aria and smiled even wider. "It's a pleasure to meet you, my dear." He shook her hand.

"It's lovely to finally meet you, Mr and Mrs Romano." Aria said.

"Oh please, call me Fiametta, or anything else, just not Mrs Romano, you're family, dear." My mother smiled yet again.

"Um, okay." Aria smiled, sending a glance my way.

"Now, how about we all go into the living room and catch up? Leonardo, make some coffee, I want to get to know my new daughter."

~~~

We were now all in the living room. When I say all, I mean literally almost everyone. As well as Aria, myself and my parents, Enzo, Theo, Niko, Killian, Gio, Astrid and Bria and Seb were in here as well.

"And yeah, then Enzo and Killian came into the library and a few days later I met Leo, again."

"That is adorable! You met in the airport!"

Aria had just finished telling the story of how we met to my mother.

"Now, I heard you had a little bit of trouble with the Russians." My father interjected. He had a long-term rivalry with Dmitri, and I know he's interested in how he's finally dead and why we have the current Russian mafia leader in our home.

"Oh yeah, um they kinda, um, took me." Aria mumbled.

"They did what? Leonardo, how could you let this happen?" My mother smacked me across the head.

"No it wasn't his fault. I went out to the shed and they took me from there." Aria explained gently.

"They were bastards the whole time. We couldn't find her for over two months."

"Two months! Leonardo, I trained you better than that." My father frowned at my confession.

"No, it's okay, Nikolai helped me, he helped me escape as well." Aria interrupted before I could get heckled by my father.

"Nikolai Ivanov?"

"Yes, he helped me get out of there and he helped me get home, thanks to Gio and Astrid as well." Aria explained.

"He also helped us take down Dmitri and now the Russian and Italian mafias are allies." Gio said.

"Hm. Well, I never thought I'd see the day, but I'm glad that the rivalry has been put to an end." My father spoke, giving Nikolai a slight nod.

"Enough about all this mafia stuff, when are you two getting married?" My mother interjected.

This will be fun.

~~~

Author's Note:
not the happiest with this but it is kinda sweet so oh well :)
Thank you all so much for reading!! <3