Chapter 3: the lykos

Mulai dari awal

Some students looked at her but she didn't Evan care. After all, how could her reputation get WORSE; HAHAHAAAAAA!A!A!A!A!AA,AA!AAA!

"Time to ficks you" cacled the witch i mean nurse.

"NO!" Mareyn. Shreieked. "DONT TOCH ME."

"AHAHAHAAHAAAAAAA!AA!" THE WITCH (means nurse ) SCCRAMEELS. THE NURSE WITCH TAKES OUT EVIL DENTIST TOOLES AND POTION BOTTLES!!!!

"DONT "STAY" STILL!!!!!" "LAUGHED" THE "NURSE".

"Mareyn" gasped. Her "purple" "hair" and "i's" gleaming bright

"DONT YOU DARE! " SHE LEAPT TO HER FEET AND HIT THE NURSE! ALL THE STUDENTS GASPED!

mareyn.... HITTING A STAFF MEMER! "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" SHE SCREAMED AND STARTED SHAKING AGAIN!!!!! "EEEEEEEEEEEEDHSHAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAGAGAAHAHAAHAHAHJAHJAAJAAJHAAH" Mareyn choked in pain!!! Her heartbeat was 743 bpm!!!! Her face turned rgb 255 0 0. ONE OF HER 924 QUINTILLION BRAIN CELLS DIDEOXYCYTIDINE! SHE STARTED BREATHING SUPER FAST!:!! THE WORLD TURNED GREEN THEN IT STARTED DISAPPEARING!!!! THEN SHE SPOTTED SOMETHING OUT OF THE CORNER OF HER VISION.........

A GLEAMING BLUE I!!!!!!!!!!

She thought. It was two HOURS after she regained conciseness. She realized... if a Lykos wasn't there... she might have NEVER woke back up.

"vomit" she vomited.

"Are you okay" Lykos said. Mareyn suddenly felt self concies.

"YES." She cleaned up her vommit at 102 mph, a relatively quick speed. Her face felt warm and she blushed. Looking around, she realized she was in the sparring club. Lykos was holding half of a scissor. It had BLODD on it. Maybe from the nurse. Then she saw lark.

"Hi Mareyn!" Lark sad. Mareyn smilled.

"Hi lrak. How's the sparring club going!"

"Because of your rebelliousnature,, a LOT of people have been joining!"

Maryen gasped. I am a REBEL. Shew as about to start shaking but then she noticed Lykos's calm blue i's. She calmed down. "Wow really! I'm glad your clubs doing so well!"

"Yeah" lark said and walked away "if you want to practice sparringtell me"

Mareyn turned to talk to Lykos. She BLUSHED. She said "How did you get into the nurses office?"

"Oh I heard you yelling so I got into the nurses office."

"Oh but how."

"I broke in through the windows." He said.

wow he's so rebellious... and brave she thought mysteriously.

"Hey can I tell you something?"

"Yes"

"Well" she told him about how HYACINTH AND CORONET WERE MAD AR her.

"Oh" he said blue-ly. "I think they are jealous of you"

"Why would they be jealous" she said staring deep into his i's.

"Because your the BEST PERSON!!!!" He said. Maryen blushed. I wonder why he thinks that! Well...

"Oh... yOU TOO! Also...? Do you...."

"HELLO MAREYN!" yelled a voice from the corner of the sparring club room. Mareyn looked over shocked. It was WEASEL.

"Oh HI. I'm kind of busy. But do you need me?" She said geerenously.

"WHY YES!!!! Would you follow me to the side of the room that's away from Lykos???"

"Uhhhhh...... okay." She looked apologeticly at Lykos. He smiled!,! Mareyn followed Weaseel.

"Mareyn I know you won't listen to me.... but I think Lykos dosnt deserve you!!! He has no personality!!! The only reason you like him is his blue i's!!!"

"WHAT." Mareyn screamed. Weasel looked freustated.

"Mareyn Lykos has been your only friend for a while now I think he's BRANEWASHING you."

Mareyn gasped. Was it true? All the reasons why she had lost her close friends was LYKOS.

"I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I" Mareyn said.

Suddenly lark came over. "Bell is ringing " she said. Mareyn turned quickly and left!

Then she realized she hadn't turned to look at Lykos. But she knew he was FEELING SAD.

Should I go back for him......??? What if he's BRANEWASHING ME????

Then she ran home!!!