☘︎ 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐕 : 𝐖𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐞

Start from the beginning

'And why do I kept using the words 'Just the two of us?' Dammit self!'

"The heck is your fucking problem that they can't hear?" her brows are furrowed whilst her hands are on her waist as her confused self stood before me.

I sighed nervously before I  bit my lip. I then squeezed my eyes shut before I swallowed hard.

"You need to help me." I managed to say upon gathering all the courage that I have.

She didn't say anything. She just held my desperate gaze with her left brow raised.

'Is that a habit? I do think so, if her brows aren't furrowed, one of it was raised..'

I let out another heavy sigh before I resumed talking. I explained to her what happened with Lisa and I yesterday night.

"What do you want me to do then?" Finally, she asked. Disinterested yet curious brows are still raised at me.

"Talk to Lisa, I'm pretty sure she'll believe you if you tell her what really happened that day."

She shook her head once, "I can't help you." She flatly said.

"B-But why?" My brows met as I stuttered in disbelief.

"Simply because it's between you and your sister. I don't wanna get involved." she shrugged before turning her heel then she started walking her way out.

That's when I lost my patience.

'Dammit, Park! How dare you left me hanging! It's your fault, too!'

"Come back here, Park!" I almost hissed. But she made it seem like she didn't hear anything so I ran to chase her and once I reached her, I held her wrist and made her face me, "Whether you like it or not, you're already involved. You're the main reason why my sister and I are having this petty misunderstanding! You have to help me straighten this mess!"

"Don't you fucking yell at me!" she grouched. She took a step closer and leaned her head down to level our gazes, "Do you know that you're the only one who has the audacity to shout at me like that?" She leaned closer yet again, now our noses are touching and I don't know why I can't tear my eyes off of her gray ones. I gulped but couldn't blink. "And if you ever do that again," I then felt her hands on the sides of my waist, closing the proximity of our bodies as she pulled me closer. I shivered when her hand snaked their way to surround my waist before I felt her hot breath on my left ear, I found my shaking hands on her clothed shoulders,'Fuck, what the heck is she doing?' "I won't hesitate to seal your presumptuous lips with mine. With full audience and in broad daylight." I squeezed my eyes shut as I swallowed hard. My heart is thumping real fast as if it's going crazy and about to leap out from my chest.

'Oh no, here it goes again..'

But I set that aside and let my temper get the best of me.

"Hah! You think you can stop me? I  won't stop until—hmpp!"

dO///Ob !!!

She did it. She really did. She wasn't bluffing. She cut me off with those natural red lips of hers. 'Oh god..'

And she's still claiming my surprised mouth with her tender lips as she pull me even closer, crashing my petite body with hers.

The kiss isn't gentle, it's a scorching and devastating one. Forcing me to lose my sanity and close my eyes involuntarily, submitting to whatever it is that she's doing to me in an indeed.. broad daylight.