☘︎ 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐉𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐨

𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞

I was already on my last year in highschool when she transferred in our school. She was in class IV-A while I was in class IV-C. She's smart and I'm only an average student.

She became so popular, almost instantly after transferring. While I'm nothing but a nobody.

She doesn't even need to introduce herself 'cause every single person in the campus knows her. 'I mean, who wouldn't? She's fucking gorgeous! One look at those blonde locks and her sexy slender body, and you would know it's her! Not to mention she's one of the top students here! And boy, I would never exclude the fact that she's now the new vocalist of the school band, 'cause damn, the girl can fucking sing!'

And I will never deny that I'm one of her fans. I'm one of those people who will cheer for her and sing along to their songs whenever their band performs every friday at the field. Boys and girls are shouting her name, vying just to get her attention, and I could never blame them for that, 'cause I always do the exact same thing. Always finding my voice hoarse soon as the band session ends.

She doesn't know that. And I can bet a hundred that she doesn't even know I exist.

But it's totally fine with me. I know that it's next to impossible for her to notice me. 'I mean, who am I? I'm just a mere fan.'

But I'm okay just supporting her from afar.

I'm contented keeping my feelings all to my self. 'Cause even if we weren't talking, she's still able to make me feel giddy even in the littlest of things.

I still remember that very first time, it was lunch break and I was in line with my bestfriend Jisoo for the counter to get our orders and I didn't notice she was just behind me. That's why when I looked over my shoulder to check for any available seats, my eyes widened when I saw her.

'Goddamn she's fucking gorgeous!'

I gulped hard before I hastily turned my head forward. Bit my lip and fidgeted with my fingers. I suddenly felt restless. I was suddenly sweating insanely, 'Cause wth! I was nervous as heck!'

'She was so close! I can smell her minty scent, and oh my goodness, she smells so good!'

My heart almost leaped out from my chest when I heard her slightly raspy voice when she asked her friend about her order. 'Her voice sounded so deep yet so angelic!' I never knew that the combination of those adjectives were possible not until I heard her speaking voice.

But what's irritating is that, of all the days, 'Why does it have to be the day that the line is way too short?' I couldn't help but heave out a sigh of disappointment at the thought of our moment being cut so short, despite of my best efforts of prolonging my way of ordering my food.

But the good thing is, it wasn't our last encounter.

It had been already two months since the class started, there are barely no available lockers left. So, Jisoo and I just decided to share lockers. It was actually a blessing in disguise 'cause the locker given to us was located just before her classroom.

And the best thing about it is that our shared locker is just next to Lalisa's, her bestfriend.

That's why I'm so happy 'cause the day Jisoo and I decided to organize our locker, she was there, talking to Lalisa while the girl was putting her stuff inside the locker next to ours.

That time, I couldn't concentrate. My heart was beating erratically and I couldn't think properly. I was so nervous, so conscious of my every move. 'What if she looked at my way and she sees that I'm sweating too much and looking haggard? It'll turn her off and I don't want that!'