☘︎ 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐕 : 𝐖𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐞

Start from the beginning

"Easy peasy." Jessi smirked, pointing the lip of her bottle at me.

"Y'all are crazy," I shook my head as I sighed in defeat.

"We love you, Chae." Seulgi gave me a toothy grin, Solar then sent me a flying kiss making me grimace and the rest had unending smirks plastered on their faces.

"On the serious note, I know you know that you can tell us if you need some help with her.. so just say the word, brother. We got your back." I felt a squeeze on my shoulder, 'CL sure damn knows how to cheer and comfort in her own way.'

To be honest, I wasn't planning on courting her. I'm content just admiring her in all secrecy, atleast just not with my circle of course. 'They know me.'

I know I'm too old to have a fucking crush but I just couldn't help it, I'm human too. And I may be the baddest girl in the entire school's sight but I do have feelings too.

I felt my phone vibrated on my pocket and so I fetched it and almost throw it once I saw my grandfather's name on the caller ID.

'Now what does this old man needs from me?'

It kept on vibrating and so I picked it up with an annoyed face.

"Chaeyoung! I need you now, here in my office!" He yelled on the other line.

My brows immediately met in annoyance as I gripped my phone, "What do you want?"

'If he's just gon' scold and talk shit about me, no thanks!'

"Need you here in five minutes!" He commanded before cutting the line.

'Tsh! Does he really think I'll obey him? Duh.. As if..' I rolled my eyes heavenwards.

I was still a little kid when I realized he treated me differently. To all of his grandkids, I was the only person being treated unfairly. At first, it was a big wonder for me why he's always cold when it comes to me, but never to my siblings and cousins. I thought he's just being strict to me but I felt so sad whenever he acts all surly and kept scolding me all the damn time whenever I made a mistake, even if it was a petty thing that can normally be committed by a kid like me. But then at a very young age, I figured the answer to the unsolved puzzle in my head.

My father was only his illegitimate child.

I never asked after that. I stopped wondering the'why's'. 'Cause even my father is mistreated the same way he does to me, maybe even worse. I feel bad for him. He made us feel our entire lives that we don't belong to that family.

But my dad, despite being an outcast ramained humble before them. He was content of whatever state he has in that family, no matter low it was. He doesn't know how to complain. He was like a robot, my grandfather's little dog, following his damned orders. 'Things that I couldn't bear to do.'

I don't wanna be like my father.

I don't need to oblige to all his terms and follow his every command. 'Cause I know for a fact that no matter how well and perfect I obeyed his orders, he'll never accept me. I'll never be good enough for him. I won't live my life being chained in his authority. I won't allow him to have his way  to boss me around.'

I never intended to have a bad reputation at school nor in anyone's sight. I never wanted to be involved in any kind of mess, however I never liked the idea of seeing someone being treated unfairly and aggrieved. 'I don't know, maybe because I experienced it myself?'

I tried to stop myself from helping others to avoid trouble 'cause I know that at the end of the day, I'll be the one being blamed for something that I didn't do, just 'cause my records are already falsely tainted.