☘︎ 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐕 : 𝐖𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐞

Start from the beginning

"Should I court her then?" Hoyeon smirked at me and I automatically glared at her in return. She just chuckled before playfully raising her hands in surrender.

"You should make a move before 'another kind of Jisoo' shows up! So stop being so coward!" Sung Kyung said as she chew her burger a bit hardly, 'Frustrated?'

'This assholes think it's that easy!'

'Hell, it's not! What should I do if every single time I tried talking to her I mess up and I lose every ounce of courage in me!? Dammit!'

'Jennie is different from all those girls, she.. she..'

"Woman up, Chae! C'mon!" I felt Jeongyeon gave my back a hard tap.

"It ain't that easy, okay?" I sighed, "She likes someone else and she told me she doesn't like me—"

"Then make her like you!" Jessi interjected animatedly.

"Who cares if she likes Jisoo? Flip the fucking table and get Jennie to yourself! She's no one's! She's still in the market and you're giving your chance to someone else just 'cause you're doing a terrible job in asking her out." CL sounded frustrated, but I know to myself she does have point, or points rather. She sighed, "We all know you're fucking in love with her—"

My jaw dropped, "I like her but I'm not inlove with her—"

"Keep denying it to yourself, Chae! But you know you can't fool us." Jeongyeon smirked.

"You kept telling us that you're contented just admiring her from afar but your mood awfully turns sour whenever you see her with someone else, that totally doesn't make sense, bruh." Seulgi shook her head with her annoying teasing grin.

"You're inlove with the girl, Park." Hoyeon stated as a matter-of-factly in her usual straight face, so certain.

"I'm not!"

"You are!" Sung Kyung countered, stuffing my open mouth with fries to prevent me from talking.

My brows creased as I shot them a glare, "I said I'm not, shut up!"

"YOU ARE!!!" they chorused.

"Gay ass!"Jessi grinned.

"Coward!" Seulgi followed.

"Indenial!" that's CL.

"Weak." Hoyeon shrugged, smirk unfading.

"Whipped!" Somi sticked her tongue out, iving me a teasing smile not different from everyone.

"Seriously?" I asked in disbelief, "Y'all are really gangin' up on me?"

I felt Solar's hand on my shoulder, "Just fucking admit  that you're in love with Jennie Kim—"

"Then fucking approach her," CL raised her browss ast me, cutting Solar off.

"Then treat her snacks," Sung Kyung seconded, giving her burger another big bite.

"Then tell her how you feel," that's Jeongyeon, matching hand gestures.

"Then ask her out on a date," Hoyeon leaned back on her seat, sipping on her drink.

"And lastly," Somi smiled as she nodded at me once, "..make her your girl."

"Checkmate," Solar raised her glass bottle of softdrinks and they all clinked their bottles.