A Fiñata Full Of Death Bugs

Start from the beginning

My dad shut off the camera and grabbed my arm. "Did ya hear that? He's gonna blab all our secrets to the whole world!"

"No, not after we show him our video." Henry protested and my dad groaned, knowing Henry was right.

"Fine! Just get him down here, get him down here!"

I nodded and ran for the elevator. I tapped the button and the elevator opened and I stepped inside with Henry.

"Oh, I'm so excited!" I exclaimed when the elevator door closed and started to go up. I think I was way too excited for Jasper to be down here with us. I don't have too many memories with Jasper but this gives me the advantage to make more.

"Yeah, me too. I can't believe Jasper is going to work for Ray." Henry added and stood up straight. "I just hope he doesn't make a fool of himself."

"If we're gonna be honest here, he's gonna make a fool out of himself," I replied and stepped out of the elevator when the door opened.

I walked out to the store and opened the door for Jasper. Henry closed the door after him and looked at him strangely. "Why are you wearing a tie?"

Jasper looked down at his tie with buckets on it. "Oh, 'cause it's my first day at work and I wanna make a good impression."

"Take off the tie," Henry suggested and walked to the back of the store and I followed him. Jasper touched his tie and looked at us before following. Henry pressed the elevator button and Jasper gasped.

"Woah, the back room!" Jasper took in every small detail in the back room.

"Not that interesting," I replied and walked inside the elevator door with Jasper and Henry. I went to press the button but I remember that when the elevator goes down, it's very fast. I turned to Jasper. "Now, um, don't get scared."

"Dude, this ain't my first elevator ride." Jasper scoffed and crossed his arms.

Henry laughed. "Yeah, okay." I pressed the down button and the elevator started going down extremely fast, but I was used to this and so was Henry.

Jasper was screaming and flapping his arms around like a baby bird. He sounded like one, too. He held onto Henry and then moved to me and then back to Henry.

The elevator crashed down to the Man Cave and the elevator door opened.

"That was fun," I announced and walked into the Man Cave. My dad was standing with a remote in his hand.

"Okay, I got him." Henry gestured for Jasper to step out of the elevator, which he did after adjusting his shirt.

"Hey, boss!" Jasper greeted, grinning. My dad pressed the button on the remote and the tv by the elevator went down.

My dad rolled his eyes and tried his best to look happy which wasn't helping. "Good morning, Jasper."

"Guess what I'm wearing." Jasper looked down at his outfit and back at my dad.

"A goofy tie?" He replied, unamused.

"No, what I'm wearing down here." He pointed to his waist and Henry looked embarrassed.

"Son, I uh— I don't wanna know..."

"Captain Manderpants!" Jasper showed us the underwear with Captain Man on the front.

"Henry?" My dad looked back and forth at me and Henry. "Audrey?"

"Put your underwear back in your pants, you're making him uncomfortable," Henry muttered under his breath to Jasper and he quickly put them back in and looked ashamed.