Shergill's in Gokuldham

Hey everyone 👋 . Hope everyone is fine. So ,here is the first chapter of this story.

************************************

GOOD MORNING 🌄 GOKULDHAM.

It was a normal busy morning in gokuldham.

Let's first go to Mr and Mrs. Iyer .

It's 7'o clock ⏰.

Babita is doing exercises in balcony.Iyer is taking bath 🚿.Babita finished her exercises she went inside Iyer came out after taking shower.

Iyer:Babita I need a coffee .

Babita:la rahi hun .

She gave him coffee and they started talking.

Let's see wats up in bidhe family.

Bidhe:Madhwi mera paket kaha hai .

Madhwi:Arre mujhe kya pata aap ne hi to rakkha tha.

Bidhe:arre tum dundh do na fir.

Madhwi:aai rukiye.

She came and both started finding it .
Just then Sonu came and saw them finding something.

Sonu:aai baba aap dono kya dundh rahe ho .

Bidhe:arre Sonu mera paket nahi mil raha hai .

Sonu:baba agar aap paket apne hath me rakkhoge to kaha se milega .
She said showing his hand which was having paket.

In sodhi house

Gogi and sodhi were drinking lassi made by Roshan .

In Gada house .

Jethalal was bathing and chachaji went to walk whereas tapu was getting ready for college Daya was making breakfast.

In hathi family.

All family members were eating breakfast.

In popatlal's house.

He was talking to someone.

In Tarakh's house.

Tarakh was waiting for breakfast and Anjali came with salad🥗 and Karela ka juice .And Tarakh was not willing to eat .

......................................................................

After sometime everyone came out as a new family was coming to society.All were talking and meanwhile a big lavish car entered and a girl in mid 20s came out with a boy of mid 20s with a small girl in his hand.After that a lady in mid 30s came out with a man of mid 30s.They all were so busy in talking that they didn't notice the family.The girl went and stood between them but still no one noticed them.The boy lost his temper and shouted.

Boy: Everyone quiet!

All the gokuldham members became quiet.

Girl:arre khadoos shergill shant ho jao.

Karan:Rani sahiba aap dekh rahi ho kabse ye log apne me hi busy hai koi dusra aake boam plant kar ke chala jayega phir bhi in logo ko pata nahi chalega.

Monu:ok ok calm down .

************************************

That's for today .Do comment how was the first part.Hope you liked it.Sorry for grammatical and spelling mistakes.

Votes:10+
Comment:5+

Your writer
Aliza