Punishment

Why does he disobey me? I'm only trying to protect him. Since that day.

"The day I found the journal, I was wondering the woods behind the house when we first moved in. Dipper decided to stay and help organize our rooms. Being twins he knew exactly how I wanted it. As I walked through the woods, I tripped and hit my head on a tree. Not a regular tree, this one was metal. I found a knob and opened the little door and there sat a red book with gold trims and the number "2" on it. I grabbed it and ran back to the house to show Dipper. Dipper and I went to one of our rooms and looked through it. We laughed at most of it. Freddy Krueger as a level 9, that's wrong. We found a page with a Dorito with a necktie and a hat. Dipper started annunciating the words. They didn't sound like what a normal person would say. Soon the character came from off the page and ,appeared in reality. He looked sad. What's wrong, mister? Dipper asked. Huh, oh nothing. I'm Will Crypto, Dream Demon. The blue triangle says. W-why'd you summon me? Dipper then says. All I was trying to do was read. Will snapped and a portal opened. Well call me if you need me. He said and went through the portal. Dipper stood up and looked through and screamed in terror. I got up and pulled him away. I looked to see for anything missing or different on him. There it was. That blasted strand of hair was white. I slapped him to make him stop screaming.

"That's why I keep him from getting the book." I explain to Grenda and Candi. "I'm trying to protect him."

"Why though, he's so annoying." Grenda says.

"He's not that annoying." Candi starts and shrugs "He is actually kind of cute."

"Ew. You like Dipper?" Grenda says with exasperation. Candi sat there and started blushing. How adorable. She likes my brother. I roll my eyes and scoff. "Hey isn't that him right now." Grenda says pointing outside the window.

"With that freak, Pacifica? Hanging out with each other?" Candi says. I choke on my milk shake and start coughing.

"Are you okay?" Candi and Grenda ask in unison. I get up and walk outside, disregarding my friends, and confronting my so called brother. I smack him up top the head.

"What was that for?" He yells letting go of her hand and throwing his hands up.

"You know perfectly why. You're with a Pines."

"You know what? No. I'm tired of this." He throws his hands down with balls of fire shooting out. I look back at his eyes. They start glowing teal as well as his amulet. In retaliation I do the same. Pacifica backs away in horror.

"Catch me if you can." I tease and fly away. I'm not fighting in front of the town. That would do terrible for business. We-I mean, I wouldn't want that. I fly and land inside our warehouse.

"You are control freak!" He yells. "You are a jerk, a bully and a QUIM!"

"Moi," I tease even more. "Never." He launches a ball of flames at me, but I quickly dodge it. "Boxing worked out well." I launch one back at him, but he dodges it.

"And I suppose, so has dance." he replies wittily, I hate it. We continue throwing punches, kicks and fireballs. The doors slam open, causing us to stop and look over. Gideon and Pacifica. Why are they here? But there is a weakness. I grab my amulet and make Pacifica unable to move. I then pull over a large pair of shears and open it over her throat.

"Pacifica!" Gideon yells.

"Dipper. You know I won't mind killing her." I say. "You know what to do." Dipper slowly goes lower and lower until he hits the floor. I put the shears back and put the stupid girl back. "Come, Dipper darling." Dipper cooperates and follows me home like a sick puppy. After we get up the stairs, I push him into his room.

"Why, Dipper?" I ask. I levitate a knife over to my hand.

"Because I wanted to." he said simply.

"Wrong answer." I say slashing the knife from the end of his face to the bridge of his nose.

-I am sorry for being on hiatus for so long. I blame the planets for being in retrograde.