If I was a teenage abomination

Start from the beginning

Luz: actually if it's okay (starts backing away)i think me and brook will head home and look at pictures of anime that are still alive , love you king. Pets his head.

King:*giggling *

Luz: you little beach peach.

Brook: finally we're leaving a another second and I would have pass out from the smell , but I can't smell because im nothing but bones yohohoho.

Eda: eh more fun for me then.

Cuts over to the two walking in the forest.

Luz: ugh if magic all about digging for slime balls maybe a i don't have the stomach for it. Looking over to the smile ball.

Girl: you can do it.

Brook: who said that.

Luz: mysterious voice of encouragement ( she peeks over a bush to and saw a witch girl) no little witch girl.

Brook: I wonder what's in that giant cauldron.

Girl: you can do it even if you get a bad grade its not a reflection of you as a witch and my parents are right there are better opportunities on this track now get to school (she realizes that she had step on a flower) oh no oh Little friend I'm sorry.

The girl kneels down and immediately traces a spell circle then the flower peeks back up and fully blooms.

Luz&brook:*gasps*

The witch girls ears began to wiggles as something rumbles somewhere she turns as a wagon being moved by magic rolls and stops in front of her with a girl on top reading a book.

Amity: willow wow so unnoticeable I almost rolled into ya.

Willow: hi amity.

Amity: uh shouldn't you get to class early prep your.

Rattling could be heard from the pit willow turns around she turns to see that it spilled all over the ground pouring out purple substance with eyeballs that blinks and groans.

Amity: oh willow you don't have anything to show do you.

Luz: witch drama.

Brook: I wonder what happened between the two of them.

Willow pulls her hood over her head to hide her blush.

Amity: this why people call you half-a- witch willow.

Amity cauldron starts rattling .

Amity: oh looks like someone wants to say something to you( she takes the cover off the pot) abomination rise.

Her abomination rises becoming more solid until its humanoid in shape it bends out of the pot to poke willows forehead leaving behind a mud in a shape of a star.

Amity: aw it's like mine ( she adjusts the badge that read top student) but much smaller and meaningless as top student it's my duty to tell you to keep at it even if you could get a passing grade someday abomination cower.