Robin Comes To The Playroom Sick

I was in the playroom one morning and my friends and I were playing outside on the playground. But little did I know who was at the door, waiting for me. Miss Nanny came up to me and she told me, "Kermit, Robin's here." Robin was my nephew. After a few minutes, Robin came down the slide, but I noticed that something was wrong with him. He was pale and he was shivering and clutching his stomach. I walked up to him and asked him, "Robin, are you ok? What's wrong?" He told me, "I'm fine, Uncle Kermie. Nothing's wrong." I knew that Robin wasn't ok, but I chose to brush it off. Then, Robin walked into the playroom. Summer noticed that I looked worried and she asked me, "What's wrong, Kermit?" I told her, "I'm worried about Robin. I think he's not feeling well, but he won't tell me." Summer told me, "Don't worry, Kermit. We'll all keep an eye on him." After a few minutes, I found Summer and Robin sitting in the treehouse. Summer was painting, but Robin was sitting on the ground, crying. I also noticed that he was very pale. I asked Summer, "How's Robin?" Summer told me, "I'm not sure. I asked him if he was ok and he said he was fine. But he looks pale and he was clutching his stomach a lot. Should we tell Miss Nanny?" I told her, "Yeah. But let me talk to Robin for a minute." I walked up to Robin and I asked him, "Robin, what's wrong? You can tell me." Robin told me, "I don't feel good, Uncle Kermie. My head hurts, my stomach hurts, and I feel hot. I'm sorry I didn't tell you." I felt Robin's forehead and he felt warm. I told him, "It's ok, buddy. Come on. We need to tell Miss Nanny so she can take you to the doctor." Robin fearfully shook his head and he ran off. I didn't know where he ran off to. Gonzo walked up to me and he asked me, "What's wrong, Kermit? Hey, where's Robin?" I told him, "Robin's not feeling well and he doesn't want to tell Miss Nanny because he's afraid to go to the doctor. But he won't get better if he doesn't go. I need everyone's help to find him." Summer, Piggy, Animal, Gonzo, and I started looking for Robin. Then, Miss Nanny walked outside with snacks. She said, "I've got snacks. Hey Kermit, where's Robin?" Summer said, "Well you see....he's hiding." I said, "Robin's not feeling well. He told me, but he's afraid to tell you because he doesn't want to go to the doctor. I'm just worried about him. He won't get better if he doesn't go." Then, Robin sneezed and he walked out of the bush behind the tire swing. We ran to him and Miss Nanny asked him, "Are you ok, Robin? I heard you weren't feeling well." Robin told Miss Nanny and I got to take him home. Getting some rest made him feel much better the next day.