Chapter 6 - Diwali celebration

🎶Main tan jind meri tere piche haari aa

Main tan tere utto jaan baithivaari aa

Main tan tere naal sachi laayi yaari ve

Mainu chaddi Teri Ishq khumaari ve

Mere dil da iko supna

Tenu apni bana ke main ta le jaana🎶

(LONG CHAPTER AHEAD)

I was in a deep slumber when someone threw a pillow at my face

I was in a deep slumber when someone threw a pillow at my face. I pulled the duvet on my face and slept again.

"Kia... wake up yaar! It's already 8:00 am, and today is Diwali, you lazy ass. Get up, or else I will throw water on your face." Mahi shouted in my ears.

"Mahi yaar, please let me sleep," I said, snuggling into my duvet.

"Get up nahi toh sachi mai paani daal dungi." She threatened.

"Yaar, Shub ne sone nahi diya aur yahan tu bhi mat sone de." I reluctantly opened my eyes.

" Oh ho, aisa kya kar raha tha Shub jo tujhe sone nahi diya." She wriggled her eyebrows in a funny manner.

"When I said, Shub? mosquitoes ne sone nahi diya." I tried to change the topic.

"Kia...What happened yesterday after dinner? I want to know every detail." She said in a no-nonsense tone.

"Okay, but let me take a shower first, or else I get a good scolding from the captain," I said cheekily while she laughed.

I reluctantly left my bed and took my clothes from the wardrobe before going inside the washroom to get a shower. I got dressed and went to the living room to notice Mahi with V bhaiya and Nushkie bhabhi having breakfast. I took my seat and started to have my breakfast.

"I called the whole ICT for the Diwali celebration at our home in the evening."V bhaiya informed.

"Great idea, there is so much work to do. We have to decorate the house and prepare sweets and dinner too." Nushkie bhabhi said in a panicked tone.

"Don't worry. We help you out in everything." I assured her, and Mahi nodded.

"I help you all in decorating the house." V bhaiya said.

"Okay! We will start the preparations in an hour." Nushkie bhabhi said, and we nodded our heads in unison.

Mahi and I entered my room, and she started wriggling her brows to know the details about yesterday.

"You already see the Instagram post, don't you?" I asked.

"Yes, I want to know about that only. When did you guys become friends?" She asked.