Chapter 7. Bill Helped Me

I wake up very early for some reason. I look and see Jack still sleeping. I smile and kiss his cheek and put on his shirt and my pants. I go out to the living room and see Mark sitting at the table, playing with a pen on the table. He seems saddened by something. I sit down by him. "Good morning," I say cheerfully.
He doesn't look at me, but sighs. "Morning." He seems down. I lay my arms on the table and lay my head on them and scoots near him. He looks down at me and smirks.
"Hey, Mr. Grumpy gills. What's wrong? I can tell something is bothering you." I smile at him.
"I'm just not looking forward to leaving tomorrow. I really love it here. I have so much fun with Jack. Just not looking forward to going back to my empty apartment." He sighs again. I touch his arm and jump a bit. I felt a shock. Like I felt when me and Jack first made contact.
He looks at me surprised because I think he felt it too. I chuckle. "Sorry for the static shock. Well, you don't have to go. You can stay here, with us." I smile and he chuckles softly.
"Thanks, but I'd miss my family too much and people in LA need me." He smiles more at me. I smile, hoping I helped some.
"Well, maybe me and Jack can move to the U.S for awhile. I'd love to see my family again." I smile. He smiles softly and then gets an envelope.
"Oh! Sorry we completely forgot to tell you. A lawyer came by and gave this to you." He hands it to me. I take it, a bit confused, and I open and look at it.

Dear (Y/N),
Since the passing of Bill (Y/LN), he has left his daughte,r (Y/N), $250,000.00 in his will. May this money help her in any way possible, including toward her college tuition and funds.
Sincerely,
Lawyer Bethany

I gasp when I read the note. Bill left me $250,000.00. I can't believe he left me that much money. I honestly thought he would send to a charity for alcohol or something. I guess, in some way, very, very, very deep down, he did care for me. "Two-two-two hundred and fifty thousand dollars?! Oh my gosh!!!" I exclaim. Mark smiles at me.
I smile at him and run into the bedroom and jump on the bed. Jack sits up, startled, and sighs, seeing it's me. "Jack! I have $250,000.00! You know what this means?"
Jack lays back down. "I can sleep more?" He yawns and chuckles. I smile and playfully push him.
"We can buy a house. I wanted to ask...can we move to LA for a while? I want to see my family. Please? Plus it'll be good for your channel," I explain. He looks at me and smiles.
"You know, I really think we should. I just need to fill out forms for my citizenship. So when I get those, we can." He smiles. I cheer and hug him tightly. He chuckles, hugging me back.

**Jack's POV**

"So guys, we've been talking and I agree with (Y/N). We're going to buy a house in L.A., once I get my U.S. citizenship." I smile at Mark and Wade. Mark's jaw drops and gets up and hugs me and (Y/N). Wade smiles at us.
"That sounds awesome, guys! You and Mark can make more awesome videos, plus meet more people," Wade explains. I smile and nod as Mark lets me go. (Y/N) smiles as she holds my hand.
Mark smiles excitedly. "We have to go out and celebrate! Our last night here, let's go have fun!"
We both nod and head out to a pub near by to celebrate this new chapter in our lives.

* * * * * * *

We stumble back home, all of us drunk from drinking. Mark falls into me a few times and we laugh loudly because we are all drunk. Wade holds onto me as we walk because we can barely stand. When we finally get into my apartment, Wade passes out on the floor next to the couch. "Hey, hey guys. Let's go to my room." I slur my words.
Mark and (Y/N) nod and we go to my room. I put on some music on my computer and sits on the bed. I look at my love and I see Mark looking at her too. I suddenly get an idea. "H-hey guys. I have a crazy idea."
(Y/N) laughs. "What's that Jack?" She hiccups. I laugh at her laugh.
"Let's have a threesome, Mark, you, and me." I blurt out. Mark blushes and laughs.
"Oh no no no. I don't think so." He chuckles. I nudge him.
"Come on, Mark. I see how you look at her." I laugh. (Y/N) looks at Mark.
"Yeah, I don't care. Mark your pretty sexy too." She touches his chest. I reach over and rip her shirt off and she starts laughing and Mark blushes more. "Come on, Mark. When was the last time you got laid?" She asks.
Mark looks away, beet red. "Well...I..."
I whisper in (Y/N)'s ear. "Try letting him grab your boob. If you want of course."
She smiles at me and nods. She takes his hand and places it on her boob. Mark blushes more red and looks at her. "Come on, Mark. You need a stress reliever." I smile.
Mark looks at me and smiles. He then starts groping her. I reach over and start groping her other breast. She moans in our ears. "Mmm. I'm the luckiest girl around." She giggles.
Mark touches her cheek and kisses her deeply. I reach over and start rubbing her crotch outside her thin pants. She moans in Mark's mouth as their tongues intertwine. She moves back and starts kissing me, sliding her silky tongue all around mine.
She takes off her bra and lets her plump breasts out. Mark reaches down and places his lips around her plump nipple and starts sucking it. I take off my shirt and her pants and panties. Mark takes off his shirt and pants as well. I take off my pants and boxers. I start playing with her entrance. She moans and gets wet on my fingers.
I see Mark get hard as she starts stroking him. She then starts stroking me as well. "Ahh (Y/N)," I groan.
I lay on my bed and pull her on top of me. She straddles me and I pull her down and enter deep into her. She groans and Mark gets behind her. "I'll be gentle." I see him slide slowly into her ass. She groans as we wait for her to get settled.
She smiles at us. "Ride me, boys." She smirks at us. I grin and I start moving her hips as Mark moves his hips against her. She moans louder as we ravish her body. I hear Mark grunt as he moves more against her. She moves upward and kisses Mark deeply. I fondle her breasts as she rides me using Mark's movements. "Nmmm...(Y/N)." I groan. I feel myself get deeper and deeper inside her.
She smiles and kisses me hard as Mark moves her hips as he plows her ass. "Ahh! Ahhhhh! Mmmmm Jack! Mark!" She moaned loudly as we picked up the pace. Mark goes faster and I hear their skin slapping each other. I then hear ours as well. I start feeling her contract against me.
"Ahhh fuck!" Mark grunts loudly as he shoves all of himself in her and I feel dripping from him finishing inside her. I grip her hips and groan as I finish in her womb, filling it up. I feel her walls contract and she moans loudly too, orgasming against me. We all pant and Mark rolls off onto the floor, panting hard. "Thanks, guys," He pants.
(Y/N) and I chuckle. She rolls off me onto the bed by me. As soon as her head hits the pillow, she passes out. I chuckle and pull the blanket over her. I smile at Mark as he puts his pants on. His face seemed discouraged by something. "Mark? You okay?"
His face seemed darker and sadder. He chuckles. "Yeah. Never been better." He smiles at me. "Goodnight Jack. See you in the morning." He gets up and stumbles into the living room. I think to myself, 'Why was Mark looking like that?' I turn and face (Y/N). She sleeps soundly. I smile and wrap my arms around her.
"So cute. I'm so happy with you." I whisper. I look at her face and she smiles in her sleep. I rest my head against her and fall asleep too.