✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛𝟚

Start from the beginning

"Izana-" "no" he quickly answered. "It will only take a minute or so" Izana just glared at Wakasa sinces its only You, wakasa, Izana and kakucho whos left in the Room.

"Izana-kun, we should leave We also need to do something in the gang" kakucho Touch Izanas shoulder.

"Tsk!" Izana just stand up walk to toward you, having a hold or your wrist. He pulls you to him hugging you His one hand traveled to you waist, while his other hand let go of your wrist and carries your cheek, leaving a soft sweet kiss at your forehead.

'what has gatten into him' You thought.

Izana Gently Push your head To his chest, you just follow him and hug him. But what was unknown to you, is that Izana Lock eyes with Wakasa.

And I tell you its not your normal Eye contacts, it was intense, Izana said to his eyes 'Shes Mine' .... 'Well I dont give a fuck' Wakasa said to his eyes.

"*whistles* thats one deadly stare" Takeomi said.

"For him to do this means he truly girls the girl" Benkei said.

"Correction, Izana-kun loves N/n" kakucho said proud.

"Its only just going to be a talk so no need to worry to much" you whispered to Izana and he just sighs nodding his head.

"But if he does anything weird call me" you Assured him You will immediately call him if anything happens.

Izana and the others left you alone with Wakasa.

You hold your head feeling the pain, sighing you walk and lay on the Hospital bed. Wakasa on the other hand watches you.

"Do you want me to call a nurse to help you?" He ask. "Nah its fine Mika-chan will be here soon"

"So what did you want to talk about?" Waka walks and sit at the chair beside you.

"Nothing much I just wanna know How you were doing since I was the one who Found you almost being Hit by a car"

"Well as you can see Im getting better" you Grin "sorry for worrying you, and causing you this troubles"

"Hmm" he just Watch you, which weirded you out. "Is there something else you want to tell me before I rest?"

"How long have you know Izana?" Wakasa ask out of nowhere. What he said really taken you by surprise.

"Its been a couple of weeks why? Why do you ask?"

"Stay away from him His dangerous and unstable"

"I know no need to say it twice" you said Unbothered you Push a bottom to signal The nurse to Go to your room.

"If you know then why are even hanging out with him, if I even See it right I can tell he have this feelings for you"

"Okay first off, why are you even sniffing On my business second you are right he have feelings for me and third why are you even asking me this?" You groan not in the mood for this kinds of talk.

"You better not Have any feelings for him" wakasa said, you raise a brow at him.

"Why so? Who are you my brother? Sorry but That Spot is already taken" wakasa just Shook his head.