Twenty-three - Beatrice

Start from the beginning

I smiled, looking at Amira, who was too busy eating to pay attention to me. "I would like that."

~

"I like your mom," I said as Amira and I took a rest outside. We were both stuffed and leaned against a big tree trunk, under a roof of leaves, sheltered from the sun.

"Me too," Amira replied. "I told you she was amazing."

"You did," I replied while picking a daisy. "By the way, I wanted to ask how old you are."

"I'm twenty-one. You?"

I stuck the nail of my dumb through the green stem, making a little hole. "Twenty-six."

"Really? And this year was your first breeding moon?" Amira asked.

I picked another daisy and pushed the stem through the hole. While slowly creating a string of little white flowers, I told Amira all about my mother's ideas about conceiving a boy. I spoke of the eggs and the herbs and whatnot, while Amira laughed at the ridiculousness of my family.

I also told her that I notified my family about what Olivia had done. Amira seemed pleased I'd exposed the girl, but I still felt a little bad about it.

I even almost told her about my feelings for Orvar, but decided they were mine to keep for now.

"Gyda, this is so cute. Is it for me?" Amira asked after I gave her my selfmade flower crown.

"M-hm."

She inspected my creation. "Ah, I've never received a crown before!" She smiled.

"Well, you deserve it, Amira. You are—" Before I could finish my sentence, I spotted another person walking on Beatrice's property. If Mother heard about me being here, she would kill me for sure! "Shit!" I whispered, quickly slumping against the tree.

"Oh, you don't have to be afraid. She hasn't seen you," Amira said. "And even if she saw you, she will keep her mouth shut."

"What do you mean?" I asked while we saw the woman enter the house.

"What happens in the swamp, stays in the swamp," Amira said. "Uh...my mom does not only offer medicine to orcs..."

"Oh, I suppose it makes sense that the women would want her medical knowledge too," I answered. I'd learned that Beatrice was well-versed in medicine.

Amira scratched her head. "Uh... Well... Not medicine...but... Remember what you did with the orc during the night?"

"W-what do you mean, exactly?" I asked, feeling my cheeks heat up.

"I don't want to go into detail, but...well...the sounds coming from my mom's room during such a visit are suspiciously close to the sounds I made when my orc was eating out my pussy," Amira explained before she cleared her throat.

"Oh..." I replied. "Oh? Oh!"

"Yeah..." she said, putting on her crown of daisies.

"But- but your mother's a woman," I answered, still confused. "So, how can she...you know?"

"She's all cockless and without balls and all that," Amira replied, making me almost choke in my own spit. "No seed. But s-she has hands"—Amira shook her head— "okay, enough of this. Ew! I don't want to talk about it anymore! And you can sit up straight again, the woman's inside, and probably...b-busy."

I sat up straight, and a silence fell that was pretty damn awkward.

"I just want to say that this is what Mother meant with her sleeping well at night and them lying awake in guilt and shame. It's those town cunts that have to live with their own self-hatred for visiting my mom. But they always keep coming here... Ugh, hypocrites."