"Fire Magic: Fire Bullet!" She unleashes a massive fire bullet to counteract the ice. It continues towards Gray and Rei. They leap back in an attempt to avoid it.

Neridah jumps up after them and swings her fists.

Landing back on the ground, Gray gets into his stance. "Ice Make Unlimited: One Sided Chaotic Dance." Gray summons a bunch of ice swords and they swirl around him, pointing to Neridah. Thrusting put both his hands, Gray sends the swords flying for her.

Neridah just makes another massive fire bullet that incinerates the swords. She then charges for a shocked Gray and frightful Rei. Before we could blink, Neridah has stabbed one of her Anarchist swords into Rei's chest, causing her to cough up blood.

Pulling out her swoEd, Neridah swings it for the Fullbuster as Rei collapses. Gray was too stunned to move.

"Valkyrie Sword Magic," I call out as I launch myself through the air at the Crystallite used, "Shooting Star!" I thrust my sword repeatedly for her, sending out bursts of green energy.

Neridah sees my attack coming before jumping away from it. My attack slams into the floor as I land in a crouch beside my friend. I slowly rise to my feet.

"Viv!" Exclaims Gray, relief in his voice. Neridah just hisses furiously at me before sending a lightning attack straight for me. Gray gasps. "Look out!" He grabs me and throws us to the other side of the corridor, shielding my body with his. We grunt as we hit the floor and the lightning attack hits the spot right where I'd been standing. "You okay?" Gray gazes down at me in concern.

I nod as I reply, "Uh huh. Thanks." We both look to see that Neridah has vanished from the corridor. Gray climbs to his feet and helps me to my own. He takes in the sight of my wounds.

"You look worse for wear," He comments.

I mutter, shrugging a shoulder, "I've been worse." I was referring to the time of defended Fairy Tail from the Jupiter Cannon Blast, and my fight with Future Rogue.

We both gaze toward Rei's lifeless form, blood oozing from her chest.

"So that's what happens when you go berserk after overusing the Crystallite," Murmurs Gray as we step up to the pinkette.

"Yeah." I nod my head solemnly.

"Do you think Neridah will target Victoria next?" Gray questions with a glance at me.

"I don't think it matters who she attacks, she just can't distinguish friend from foe," I reply thoughtfully. "I think she's heading for the village as we speak."

"Then, let's get after her," Says Gray. I meet his gaze and nod my head.

"Way ahead of you."

                      🗡🗡🗡

Gray and I soon meet up with Erza on our way out of the temple. The three of us head for the village as Gray and I explain what's happened. Erza told us that she'd already defeated Victoria, but that Neridah hadn't gone after her.

"I see," The scarlet haired maiden says. "So she's overused the Crystallite and now it's caused her to go berserk."

I nod my head. "Yeah," I mutter.

"She's already killed Liana and now Rei," Gray tells Erza, much to her shock. Her brown orbs Jedi wide.

"She did?!"

"Yes. She couldn't realise that they were her comrades," I say.

"Erza! Gray!" We glance behind us to see Natsu, Lucy, Wendy, Charlele and Happy catching up to us, Natsu's wound healed. It was Lucy who'd called. Lie wasn't with them, meaning Lucy has sent him back.