6.Love you babydoll

Start from the beginning

She still cares!

He smiled at her and followed her silently.

Sitting in the living room she made him sit on the sofa and sat opposite to him.

He didn't cared anymore about the pain.only mattered to him now was her.

She heals his pain!!

"Aaru first aid leke aao jaldi"she told aarush staring his hand with pain her heart.

"Ha mamma"aaru nodded and ran to their bedroom.

He heart became calm and happy seeing her  and sitting infornt of her finally after waiting for soo long.He was able to see her safe and sound infront of his eyes.

This is what he was waiting for..

Aarush brought the first aid box and gave it to preeta.he took a chair and sat infornt them.

A curious little cat!

"Mumma mere friend ko bohot pain ho ra hoga na"he asked seeing her and karan.

Both looked at him.karan nodded at him and smiled slightly.Preeta didn't reply anything and told him to sit quietly showing him to keep finger on lips.

Aarush immediately kept finger on his lips and sat quietly looking at them.karan chucked seeing him and saw preeta who was taking the cotton and touched his fingers to clean the blood.

"Ahh"karan took his hand back immediately as she wiped the blood with cotton.preeta looked at him and took his hand back to her.

He gulped and saw her nervously.She started to blow on his fingers while cleaning and karan looked at her lovingly.

She knew him very well!

She was busy treating him where he was busy staring at her.Her eyes which were on his fingers,her pink lips which were in pout as she was blowing on his wound.Her hair tied in a bun leaving some hair strands which were falling beside her cheeks making her look more attractive that he was not able to take his eyes from her.

His eyes darted to her neck and that is when he realised something!his eyes brimmed with fresh tears and he looked at her being hurt.

"Yo..you are ma..married?"he managed to ask gaining some courage and to start the conversation.

Preeta looked up to him sternly and left his hand as she dressed his fingers with a bandage.

"It's done!!aap ja sakte hai"saying she stood up and was about to leave but his words made her halt in her place.

"You are married?"he again asked her controlling his tears.

"Aarush tumhare friend ko bahar ka raasta dikhao"she said sternly looking at aarush.

But aarush was busy in playing the game holding the mobile in his hands as his mom had told him to sit quietly.

"Pre..preeta I need to talk"karan told getting up seeing her.

But she again ignored his calls and took her mobile from aarush hand.

"Aaru tumne suna nahi kya kaha meine?"she asked him.

Aarush looked at her blinking his eyes as he was sleepy.

"Mumma mujhe phone do"he said acting to cry.

"Aaru tu.."preeta was about to say but stopped when karan gave his mobile unlocking it to aarush he immediately took it. Standing on the chair he kissed Karan's Cheek mouthing"thankyou" and ran from there inside the bedroom not wanting to get caught by his mumma.