sᴏ ɪɴɴᴏᴄᴇɴᴛ ᴀɴᴅ sᴏ ɴᴀɪᴠᴇ.. 🍋 | ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇ x ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ

Start from the beginning

"PATHETIC."

He summoned his tentacles behind me, I dodge it but when I looked in the front a tentacle wrapped my eyes sockets making me unable to see, "Give up Dreamy, I dont want to hurt you.." he teased again and felt him running his boney finger on my ribs, I felt tingly? What?. "Hmm lets do this at 'home' shall we?" home? HOME? That place was pain for me! If I go in there my powers would disappear and my head would num sometimes! I panicked and squirmed, I felt my body getting squised and getting a little goopy and liquid-ish, that was probably Nightmare teleporting us 'home'. He released me from his tentacle and threw me on a bed, I saw him lock the door with his tentacle and slowly walked towards me, "Whats wrong Dreamy? Still..innocent~?" he teased, 'What? I-innocent?' I thought while slowly backing up until I hit a wall, "Y-you wouldnt..you wouldnt h-hurt your brother, r-right..?" I asked and shed a tear. He smirked and summoned 4 tentacles behind him, 'T-this isnt good..'

I kept struggling and kicking my legs[?] and begged for help, but no one was there, "Shush Dream, all you will feel is 'pleasure'..no pain, I promise." I-is he teasing me..? But he sounds sincere..

"Have you ever heard of, 'sex' before Dream?"

"U-uhm..whats..that..?"

"Its something that couples do."

"B-but, we are not couples! We are brothers!"

"Ouch.."

"Its true! We were born as brother Nightmare..!"

"Lets see if we will still be 'brothers' after this.."

"W-what do you mean..?"

"Oh Dreamy..youre so innocent, and so naive..."

I tilted my head in confusion, he chuckled and started to nuzzle his skull into my neck[?], I blushed? What is this feeling..? He suddenly stopped nuzzling his skull and felt him lick my neck[?] "Mhmm~.." I widened my eye sockets and looked at Nightmare, "W-what was that noise..?" I asked then he chuckled, "It was a moan Dreamy~.." he looked at me and smirked, "A..moan..? Does that happen to everyone..?" I asked and tilted my head again, "Yes, it happens when you feel pleasure Dreamy." he kept calling me 'Dreamy' and im not sure why I liked it, "C-can you continue..?" I asked and he chuckled, "Ofcourse Dreamy~" he started to lick my neck[?] again and started to make these 'moan' noises, suddenly I felt him nipping on my neck[?] I gasped and gripped Nightmare's jacket, "O-oh stars-! W-why did you do that?!" I asked still gripping on his jacket, "Heh..I did it so I can 'test' ya Dreamy.." he said and continued to start licking and nipping my neck[?].

After a minute, he stopped and moved to my shorts (idk what he wears), he held it and was about to take it off, but I gaasped and gripped on the bed sheets, he looked at me and frowned.

"We dont have to do this if you dont wanna.." he said, I wanted to speak but when I opened my mouth[?] a little bit, I felt sin crawling behind me, I shivered and nodded. "Heh, if ya say so Dreamy~" he starts to take it off, and  took off his shorts too. He pushed me on the wall and slowly crawled towards me, I saw his waist[?] moving up to mine, I was hesitating and I shivered, "W-what are we doing..? I-is t-this part of 'sex' o-or something..?" I stuttered, he started to chuckle and caressed my cheek[?], "Ofcourse..Dreamy~" he said in a soothing voice this time, "I-i trust you N-nightmare.." I said while gripping on his jacket, I shut my eye sockets tight until I felt something emerge, I opened my eye sockets and looked at this weird cyan hotdog at Nightmare's waist part. "A..magical..hotdog..?" I was confused until I heard him burst out laughing, "Whats f-funny?!" I said and pouted, "Its not a 'magical hotdog' Dreamy~" he said and felt his glowing hotdog near me and rubbing it, "Its called a member, also called a dick." he said and held my chin[?], "I-i think I prefer calling it a member.." I said while wrapping my arms[?] around his waist[?]. "Now summon your pussy." I tilted my head in confusion, "A cat? But I dont have a pet cat." I said, he chuckled while I was blushing out of embarrasment.

"Pussy is another term of 'female entrance' or 'vagina' Dream." he said, I was really confused on these new stuff Nightmare learned, "H-how do I summon one..?" I asked.

After what felt like hours, I finally summoned this..'female entrance' or something, "There~ now we can start.", he started to stick his 'member' inside my 'female entrance'. "O-ouch..OUCH! N-NIGHTMARE!" it hurt, it really hurts! "Its going to hurt Dream, but dont worry, the pain will be gone soon and pleasure will take place, I promise." he said, "But before I move, I will stay like this for awhile so you can adjust, tell me when youre ready." he continued his sentence and hugged me, "O-ok nightmare..". And after just a few seconds I 'adjust'-ed and nodded, "Brace yourself Dream.." he started to move up and down, and I did that 'moun' noise again but this time its louder, he took that as a sign and started going outside and inside. "A-ahhahh~.." I covered my mouth[?], I was really embarrased, "O-oh stars~.." I gripped on his jacket, "..I-is it possible to go any faster..?" I asked, "Yes but..youll have to beg for it~" he replied, 'begging? Oh stars this is going to be embarrassing..' I thought and breathed, "P-pretty please Nightmare? Can y-you please..go faster..please..?" I asked, he chuckled, I blushed a bright yellow from embarrasment again.."Heh..you dont know whats 'beg' do you?" he said, "Theres another term of beg?" I asked, he chuckled again, "Oh Dream, you will know how to 'beg' soon.." I was confused but I nodded so he can continue, he started to faster and faster, "Ahhahh~!" I 'moaned' loudly and felt something in my stomach[?], "Nightmare! My stomach[?] feels..weird..a-am I going to puke?!" I asked while panicking, "Dream, your about to cum.." he said, "Whats cum?" I asked, he only smirked in reply so he pulled out and saw something white squirting out of his 'member', "W-WHAT IS THAT?!" I panicked.

"Calm down Dream..its the 'cum' I was talking about, it happens when you feel 'weird' in your stomach[?]" he explained, then I felt something warm come out of my 'female entrance' I widened my eye sockets, "Are you supposed to pull out when youre about to cum..?" I asked, "It depends..if you want to make a child, you dont pull out and you just let it stay inside. And if you dont want to make a child you just pull out." he said, then my mind suddenly blew, "Thats how babies are made?!" I asked while quickly pulling up my pants, I covered my face[?] and blushed madly, "Atleast you witnessed what 'sex' is~.." he hugged me from behind, "Love you Dreamy~.." he whispered to my non-existent ear, I didnt answer him.

'What happened to..Swap..?'

My first ever Lemon story, thanks for requesting it LuckyCottonee!

Should I be celebrating? 🗿

F i n
×1927 words×