Link-2, Ride the Gale!

"Aaaaaah, finally! Schools out again!" Fuki yawned with a big stretch!

"Yeah." Yusaku said, getting up walking out right as the bell rang.

"Eh? What's got you in a hurry?" Fuki gathered his things trying to catch up.

"Something important. I'll see you tomorrow Hito-san." She said speedwalking to the courtyard.

"Alright... strange."

"She usually stays until everyone's left already." Windy said appearing in Fuki's duel disk.

"WHA- Oh it's just you. Still not used to that."

"You'll get used to me sooner or later, just takes time." Windy would shrug if he wasn't an eyeball.

"Yeah. Well, guess I'd better hurry to Duel Club. I'll get scolded for another 30 minutes if I don't..." Fuki sighed and slowly walked to his club, he asked Yusaku if she wanted to join once but she said it would be a waste of time. "I can never get a read on her."

"Women are impossible to understand, even I can't begin to comprehend them."

"You said it." Fuki had made the final turn to the hallway as he saw Zaizen Aoi just about to enter the club room. She had short brown hair that looked super fluffy and soft. Her eyes were a light brown, and she also had a heart pin on her tie. Fuki had actually asked her where she got it and if he could either have one or buy one someway, which he gave to Yusaku.

[Zaizen Aoi][One of the cutest girls here, she's also Zaizen Akira's step-sister which means the club all got the newest duel disk except me, because I prefer my old style card insert D-Disk!]

[Zaizen Aoi]
[One of the cutest girls here, she's also Zaizen Akira's step-sister which means the club all got the newest duel disk except me, because I prefer my old style card insert D-Disk!]

"Yo! Zaizen!" Fuki said jogging up to meet her. "How's it going?"

"Hito, I'm doing alright. Let's talk inside the club room." Aoi gave a simple reply before entering the room with Fuki following her.

The club members weren't really anything to write home about, they were all generic people. Right before Fuki and Aoi could sit they heard some people talking outside the room, so the president opened the door.

"What's the ruckus, Shima? I can hear you from inside."

"Ah, sorry president. But it's her fault-!" Naoki gestured to Yusaku, who was next to him.

"It's fine, new members are always welcome. Please, come in." He said with a smile before going back into the club room.

"No, wait-" "Okay! Thank You!" Yusaku said as Ai cut her off replicating her voice. She responded kindly to this. "How dare you."

The three entered the room as the president closed the door, friendly smile on his face.

"Fujiki? Yo! Didn't know this was the important thing you had to do~!" Fuki teased her immediately, not giving her time to respond. "Well, guess we'll do the whole introduction thing even if we already know eachother! I'm Hito Fuki, freshman!"