When he meets your Ex (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

He looks up and we immediately locked eyes. I stared at him wide eyed, my heart dropped as my mouth went dry.

"(Y/N)- Is that you?" The guy asked. I was at loss for words, I didn't know what to tell him.

Marinette chimed in after looking at us both confusingly. "You know this guy, (Y/N)?" She tilted her head to the side as she asked.

"You could say that." I tried to end the conversation, but the worker immediately replied.

"Actually, we know each other pretty well. My name's Owen, and (Y/N) and I used to be sweethearts." (Y'all can change up the name ofc)

Marinette looked at us, bewilderment avail in her pretty bluebell eyes. "What?" She asked to no one in particular.

"It doesn't matter, Mari." I couldn't help but glare at Owen. Heaving out a small sigh, I continued to speak.

"We'll have a dozen of your mini lemon pudding cakes, strawberry bread with vanilla icing, and some Oolong tea- Please." I smiled at him, but the angry aura emitting from me was pretty evident.

"Alrighty! Give me a few minutes, I'll be serving the pastries in a bit." He grinned at us, giving me a small wink- Which had me winching away at his unpleasant look.

Marinette and I got back to our table, and immediately she started bombarding me with questions.

"Who was that guy? He keeps looking at you weirdly. Are you guys close?" Marinette started to interrogate, catching the attention of all out other friends.

I shook my head at her. "He's no one. I don't know him." I dismissively answered, but of course Marinette isn't one to give up so easily.

"He said you guys used to be "sweethearts" What does that mean?"

Alya groaned, probably annoyed at Marinettes cluelessness. "They used to date, Mari." She bluntly answered for me.

"You know what guy? He's kinda cute." Alix chimes in, her arms crossed as she dreamily looks at Owen from afar. I looked at her bewildered- But I don't want them worrying so I kept my mouth shut.

We waited for a good 10 minutes for the food to arrive. Owen was the only available worker so he often comes around our table to give us our orders and to chat with me and my friends.

Whenever he asked me questions, I quickly answer them and immediately stuff my face with pudding.

Marinette and the others seemed to enjoy his company, so no one complained when he started making small talk with us.

"What about you (Y/N)? It's been so long since I last saw you! You've grown alot." Owen smiles at me, his voice cheery and bright- But I could sense this hidden motive. I wasn't buying any of his tactics.

"Been good." I answered, showing him that I was uninterested in conversation. I looked at my phone, and scrolled around. Eventually, I got a text from Luka saying that he'll be here in about 10 minutes.

"I want to get some fresh air." I quickly excused myself. Owen tried to say something but I was immediately off sprinting far away from him.

Heaving out a sigh of relief, I closed the front doors of the small tea shop. I didn't feel like going inside yet, so I decided to wait for Luka here.

But my calmness immediately washed away when I heard that annoying voice.

"(Y/N)? Can we talk?" I was shocked when I felt a rough calloused hand grab me by the wrist. Immediately, I glared at Owen. "What do you want?" I asked him, my tone of voice harsh and rather sharp.

"Actually, I was going to ask you if you would like to spend time with me. To make up for lost time! I'll be here for a whole two months- And I have my baby brother with me. You used to love playing with him." He quickly explained.

"Your baby brother is irresistible, but I don't like you so.. No thanks." I grumbled, trying to pull away from his grasp but he wouldn't budge.

"Are you still mad? I told you it was a misunderstanding. We could've fixed things!" Owens hold on me immediately tightened, it was to the point that it started hurting a bit.

"There was no misunderstanding! You cheated, and I'm over it!. I'm already happily dating someone else!" I exclaimed.

Owen was shocked at my answer, but he just shook his head and looked at me confused. "Someone else? Who?" He asked.

"That would be me."

Luka quickly pulled me away from Owen, a calm expression plastered on his face- But I could feel the rage in his eyes. And if looks could kill, Owen would probably be six feet underground right now.

I was alarmed to see Lukas fists were clenched, and the aura he was emitting had me startled. "L-Luka!" I managed to sqeak out.

"That's your boyfriend?" Owen backed up a bit, also startled by the way Luka glares at him.

He looked at Luka from top to bottom, and then heaved out a small scoff. Mumbling out small incoherent stuff- I looked at him confused when I heard him say 'im better than him.'

As if.

"My breaks over. Hopefully we can talk again soon (Y/N)" He bid us both goodbye, before going back inside. Struggling to push the door open as he continues to grumble to himself.

Heaving out a sigh of relief, I turned to look at my adorable blueberry boy. He scoffed as Owen cowers away, then turned to look at me.

"Did he hurt you anywhere?" Luka grabbed my hand that Owen tightly held onto, and caressed it gently, his thumb trailing on the small finger marks that Owen left.

"I'm fine, don't worry to much!" I tried reassuring him. But the frightening look in his eyes didn't seem to falter.

I heard Luka click his tongue. "This will be the first, and the last time we'll be visiting this place. I might do something unpleasant when I see that knobhead touch you again."

His voice was rather dark and chilling, it had me weak in the knees in mere seconds. This was the second time I've seen him truly enraged.

"P-please don't make a scene. I'm fine Luka, I promise." I instinctively wrapped my arms around him, going in to press a small kiss on his lips to try and calm him down.

As I was about to pull away, Luka deepened the kiss which took me by surprise.

The small loving pecks turned into a quick makeout session- My cheeks were flaming hot as I kept worrying about people looking at us. But Luka didn't seem to mind, not one bit.

"You are going to stick with me all day. I'm never letting you out of my sight- not even for a quick second." He breathes out.

-

This is going to be a two part scenario lolol just because.