3||Injury

Contains slight smut (very very minor) and some "intense" fighting

Childes POV
The sound of the alarm clock woke me up. It was only 8 a.m. Something was against my chest abd saw some bits of black hair. It was Zhongli. Thoughts about what happened last night filled my head. I decided to let Zhongli sleep in a bit more, he needs his beauty sleep.

I walk into the bathroom and get ready. I got a text from Katheyrne. "There is a commission to kill 2 Ruin Guards in Springvale. Anyone who accepts this please come notify me at the Adventurers' Guild." it read. "Maybe I should do it," I say to myself. "Do what?" I heard a sleepy voice. "Oh hi Z! It's a commission to kill 2 Ruin Guards, can we do it?" I ask him with puppy eyes. "Sure, let me get ready first," he said while yawning. He was only in his boxers since he took his shirt and pants off last night since it was hot.

"Man, he's cute, especially his ass and face." I whisper to myself. "Ahem, what? Also what's this?" he said to me while showing my phone wallpaper which was lots of pics of him. "Nothing!" I grabbed my phone and ran out the door to the kitchen.
.
.
.
Did he really have to hear that?
Why did he look?
What if he thinks I"m weird.
I hope he still loves me.
.
.
.
Thoughts were filling up my mind while I was making breakfast. I started plateting the first plate and it looked amazing. I put it at Zhonglis chair then plated mine. It wasn't that appealing since I was on the verge of tears.

I felt something hug me from behind and it was Zhongli. "What's wrong Tar? It looks like you're about to cry, Are you okay?" He asked me. Right after he said that I immediately started crying into his chest. "Don't cry Tar, can you please tell me what's wrong?" he said with his calming voice. His voice was soothing. "D-do you hate m-me?.." I ask weakly. "Of course not! I love you Tar. Why would you think that?" he replied. "Y-you saw my phone." I weakly say to him. "Nothings wrong about it, cmon let's go eat now." he said. "O-kay."

Zhongli POV
We eat breakfast and head to Springvale. "I see it!" Childe screamed in excitement. We start fighting it. We easily took down one but the other was hard to kill. "Watch out!" Childe screamed. I look over and see rockets. I ran away and a rocket grazed my cape. Now there was a hole in the cape showing off my ass. "Nice ass Z." Childe said in amazement. "Childe! Let's focus on killing it." I said back to him blushing.

A while later it was almost dead I was near it when it suddenly went bey-blade mode. "ZHONGLI!" was the last thing I heard then my vision went black.

A COUPLE HOURS LATER

I woke up and saw a place that wasn't familiar. It hurt to move. "Zhongli!" I heard Childe say while crying. "I-I'm so sorry I couldn't p-protect you!" he said crying. "It's fine Tar, a-all what matters is that you are okay." I tell him. "I'm o-okay." he said. "Where are we Tar?" I ask. In the church, Barbara should be coming back to heal up some wounds." he said while slowly recovering.

Barbara walked in with a bed that connects to mine. "I see you're awake! I got this bed that Tartaglia can sleep on if he wants to stay." She started to heal my wounds while Childe laid on the bed while holding my hand. "I love you Z." he says. "I love you too Tar." I tell him back. "Get a room." I hear a familiar voice and it was Xiao. "Hi Xiao. Why are you here?" I ask him. "Zhongli, I'm here because I heard you got hurt, you're my dad, I wanna take care of you. I have to pay you back." He says with a stern tone. "I'm fine Xiao, you can sit on the chair." I tell him.

He went to Childe and gave him something. "Thank you so much Xiao!" he says happily. "What's is it?" I ask. "A whale plushie! It's so cute!" Childe said really happily.

"Here dad

"Here dad." Xiao says handing me an Azhdaha plush.

I look at it and memories flowed in

I look at it and memories flowed in. "It's not much Dad, sorry if it's bad." Xiao says. "It's not bad, Xiao. I love it very much. Thank you son." I smile at him. He smiled back. He went to sit at the chair while talking to Aether on the phone. Childe started blabbing to him about Aether being his crush and boyfriend. "Is Aether your boyfriend? Hi Aether! It's me, Childe!" I hear him say.

"You're all done now! You have to rest a bit more tho. Night you three. See you in a week." Barbara says then leaves. "I'm gonna go now. Bye Dad, bye other dad." Xiao says while still talking to Aether. Childe immediately layed on that bed and cuddled with me. "I love you Tar." I say. "I love you too." he says back. We start cuddling and kissing.

Tiny NSFW?
I was now ontop of Childe laying on him. I felt something hard on my thigh. "Childe? Can you move the pen?" I ask him. "It's not a pen." he tells me. "Then move the remote, it's uncomfortable."

"It's not a remote either." He said with a smirk.

937 Words