eye catcher!

I'm [name] Tanaka, older brother of Ryuunosuke Tanaka, I go to AobaJohsai a new transferee. Me and my brother were supposed to go to Karasuno but Saeko insisted I accept my offer to Aoba. I still visit my brothers games from time to time, so far it's been the worst three months of my life. I wonder what else will stumble upon this really miserable life-

"oh- fuck!" the blond male slipped on water unfortunately not seeing the wet floor sign. He accepted his fate and waited for whatever would catch him. Then a pair of arms catched him by the waist- (your hair is blond since you're siblings are the Tanaka's who hair is blonde!)

just kidding you slipped and hit your head first getting all your papers wet and clothes ruined his glasses fell from his face cracking on the impact of the books he held crushing it from under the books. "what do you want from me!? you-!" he put his fist up in anger and started punching the air, picking up his books angrily.

"That's- your crush Oikawa? pfft- what a joke!" Iwaizumi chuckled while looking at you punch the air and curse at every God up there "what's wrong with him Iwa-chan? he's perfect..." he cooed and smiled while peeking through a wall. "what's wrong? He's punching air!" he whispered to him

 "could you have probably raised your standards considering the women that surround you every day?" Oikawa scoffed at this "they're all the same Iwaizumi! They just want be because I am THE Oikawa Tooru! I want someone who fights back like I do!" he started his speech while looking at the blonde  with passion "okay okay you can shut up now I don't wanna hear your poem about him again." he put a finger to Oikawa's mouth and walked away "let's go Oikawa." 

No answer "Oikawa?" he looked back and the brunette was gone. He peeked at the hallway and saw Oikawa running rapidly to the blonde who was already walking away. "Oikawa!? Shittykawa come back here!" 

"oh, what ever."

Oikawa stumbled and accidentally put a foot in front of [name] and made him slip. On instinct Oikawa put his arms out and [name] fell onto his arms. Oikawa's ears blushed and saw hearts surrounding the confused boy in his arms.

"would you be my boyfriend...?"--

"Uhm.. could you let me go now?" the day dream came to a stop and it went back to the boring and stale world we live in "o-oh yeah. I'm sorry!" he let the male stand up his heart beating, he felt like it would jump out of his chest. [name] nodded and knelt down to pick up his things, Oikawa doing the same to help "Thank you... um do I know you?" he smiled softly at the brunette who looked up immediately 

"O-oikawa! Oikawa Tooru." he put his hand out "mmm, okay that's a cool name it sounds familiar. Shittykawa was it?" Oikawa's face deadpanned at the nickname and shook his head "no no! it's Oikawa!" he defensively said while huffing. "Okay then-" he chuckled "I'm [name] Tanaka. Nice to meet you Tooru Shittykawa." he smiled shaking his hand "oh yeah i've got to go, bye." the bell rung and the blond ran to his classroom.

"I'm never going to clean this hand."

that's it for the prologue! I hope you guys like it ( TДT)