Part 8: Sin city/ Blinding lights.

Start from the beginning

I really miss my mom, my sister, and my best friend, but there is one person I will never miss. My father. He's the reason why I'm in this whole situation in the first place, but something good, no, great, did come out of him murdering me, so if I ever do see him again, hopefully in hell, I must thank the old bird. But about that Great thing? 

Yeah, I think his name's George Davidson or something. 

It doesn't matter. What does matter though, is the fact he's the most adorable little thing that's stepped into this house besides patches and his Dog, Dog. Yes, that's its actual name.  I heard him explain it to some Sapnap guy. Something about not wanting to keep her for very long originally, but then a week turned into 2 weeks, and before he knew it he got attached and she didn't respond to anything else. Also weird name, sapnap is, but one could argue that Dream's a weird name too. Then again, George always says he has a stupid "gamer-tag" or "username" when referring to sapnap, and he loves asking why he chose something so random. Meanwhile, I never chose Dream as a name. I would have preferred something more low-key like Clay. Or Brandon. 

If I could talk to him, I think I'd talk his ears off for the rest of eternity because there are so many things I'd love to talk to chat with him about, or I'd let him talk mine off just so that I could hear his absolutely perfectly-fitting accent with the notes of excitement I hear him add so often over his many calls to his thousands of friends.

Being a streamer sounds fun, but incredibly tiring. He's always complaining that someone woke him up or that it was too early for someone's bullshit, but all he does is sleep and stay up till three in the morning playing video games. So maybe he's a little biased, but that doesn't matter to me.

This morning I was messing around in his room as he slept, (it sounds better when you're a ghost and you can float around without making noise), when I almost jumped out of my non-existent skin at Dog freaking out. It didn't wake George up until much later when he finally rolled outta bed grumbling something about her never breathing I think, but all I could focus on was his super fluffy-looking bed head. 

I wonder what he's thinking about now. He wouldn't mind, would he? 

You mortals may know the experience of walking into another room, and not remembering why you are there. Well, that's a ghost wanting to know your thoughts. All we have to do is stand in your path, and the minute you pass through us we can swap out your latest thought for an empty one, creating the "Wait, Why Did I Come In Here?" effect.

Yeah, it's fine. He won't even know. 

Standing in his doorway, Dream leans against the frame with a soft smile aimed at the approving victim. Before he knows it, his memory was transferred to Dream, who noted George thought of his little dog before himself. 

I remember everything i "borrow" from George. And when I say Everything, I mean it. All the "Wait, what did I need this for?" to all the "What wrong with this code? It looks like it should be running fin-WAIT!" He's actually pretty interesting, and his thoughts always taste better than normal thoughts do. It's just something about them. He puts more thought into them than one would expect, and it would really show if everyone could read minds the way I can. 

Not to mention I can always tell when he's feeling down, needing a little puppy love. 

And whenever that happens I just send Dog to go check on him, and lo and behold, it always works. Like, when he's been editing for a long time and he doesn't want to go take a break, I get Dog to go force him, and once he comes back his work is even better than it would have been if he kept going non-stop. 

I'm such a good roommate. 

yurrrrrrrrrrr umm well first off even tho i don't think anyone reads these if you guys were wondering y it took me so long to update its cuz i was SO BUSY 

first, my sister came home from the Netherlands (not the ones from Minecraft) and we hung out a lot 

and my dad was like "ight we got shit to do asap" so i was doing chores and errands and waking up early and i have swim class this sat but i think its the last one so yay

and even tho this was a lot of fun to make, if i don't finish by the time school starts I'm gonna have to stop updating as much as i would like to 

so if i dont finish it soon i might update like twice a month or sumth but like 

yea

sorry i took so long, my parents dont know what summer means -_-