𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏 𝟓.╎ "𝙸𝙼 𝚂𝙾𝚁𝚁𝚈 𝙿𝚁𝙴𝚃𝚃𝚈 𝙱𝙾𝚈"

𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃
𝙴𝚇𝙲𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝚈 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝚂

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐈 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓 𝗔𝘁𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮, 𝗴𝗲𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗶𝗮 𝘕𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘺

𝗔𝘁𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮, 𝗴𝗲𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗶𝗮
𝘕𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘺

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐄 pulled onto a single dread that was in the back of his head, he was once again missing kentrell.

He did try to call the make back last night but unfortunately kentrell hadn't answer his call.

He begun to feel bad in a way, he took all his anger out on kentrell even thought every thing he had been mad about didn't include him.

He also felt disgusted in himself for fuckin durk, he would say the male took advantage of him in the moment but that would be incorrect.

He had called durk to come to the studio earlier that day.

he was snapped out of his thoughts when herb plopped onto the couch beside him, eating a zebra cake.

"fuck wrong with you li' folks" herb asked, pulling the wrapper that was on the cake down a bit more.

Taking a big bite into the cake, "might've fucked up" Dayvon mumbled, sinking his body into the chair a bit more.

The guilt was eating him alive, he had been so mean to kentrell knowing how fragile the smaller was.

He regretted it so badly, the thought of kentrell not speaking to him again bothered him.

He knew the male had his own problems going on, he knew there was something deeper to the relationship but in that moment he decided to ignore it.

He knew something wasn't right, definitely from all the bruises kentrell had on his body when the smaller male first helped him out.

"what the fuck you done did now dayvon?" herb asked with a slight chuckle, dayvon face turned into a mug as he looked over at herb.

"you wouldn't understand li' folks i'a tell you one of these days" Dayvon mumbled, he hadn't told herb about Kentrell honestly.

He hadn't told anyone, nobody knew about the situation the two had going on at the moment.

"mane just tell me, i might ca' help yo air head ass out" herb responded.

Dayvon sighed again and scanned the living room, his eyes darting here and there as he tried to think of a way to explain the situation to Herb.