𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏 𝟑. ╎"𝚆𝙷𝚈 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙹𝚄𝚂𝚃 𝙳𝙾𝙽𝚃 𝙻𝙴𝙰𝚅𝙴 𝙷𝙸𝙼"

𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃
𝙴𝚇𝙲𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝚈 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝚂

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍𝗔𝘁𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮, 𝗴𝗲𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗶𝗮 𝘕𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘺

𝗔𝘁𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮, 𝗴𝗲𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗶𝗮
𝘕𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘺

"𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐄𝐄 you when I get back" sheyaa said placing a small kiss on kentrell's forehead.

"love you too" kentrell mumbled closing the front door behind sheyaa before locking it quickly.

sheyaa was off to the studio once again which was a good thing for kentrell, he had the home to himself.

he didn't have to worry about the male bothering him , starting small arguments he was at peace for the next few hours.

since that FaceTime call with von yesterday he couldn't get him off of his mind, that's all he could think about.

walking into the kitchen he makes his way over towards the refrigerator opening it grabbing his bowl of fruit out.

he gently shut the door making his way back into the living room, he sat on the round velvet beige sectional couch.

grabbing the remote he going straight to hbo max to turn on euphoria.

he was on the last episode, he had began watching the show with sheyaa just for a background show but it was actually good so he began actually watching it.

"me personally i would beat lexi ass if she exposed me like this" kentrell said lowly placing a piece of pineapple into his mouth.

his phone began to ring making him furrow his eyebrows, sitting the bowl of fruits onto the couch he stood up beginning to look around for his phone.

looking around on the couch not seeing it he turned on his heel making his way back into the kitchen.

spotting his phone on the marble island he grabbed it his eyes instantly glancing at the top of the screen.

𝙑𝙤𝙣 💚.
𝗐𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝖿𝖺𝖼𝖾𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾.....

𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐄𝐏𝐓 ✔️.                     𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 ✖️. 

accepting the FaceTime he walked back into the living room sitting back onto the couch.

"waddup ma" von voiced boomed loudly  through out kentrell's phone speaker, showing a shirtless von sitting on a staircase with money in his lap.