𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏 𝟒.╎ "𝙳𝚄𝙼𝙱 𝙱𝙸𝚃𝙲𝙷"

𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃
𝙴𝚇𝙲𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝚈 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝚂

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓𝙻𝙾: 𝙰𝚃𝙻𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙰, 𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙸𝙰 𝟩:𝟥𝟪 𝖯𝖬

𝙻𝙾: 𝙰𝚃𝙻𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙰, 𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙸𝙰
𝟩:𝟥𝟪 𝖯𝖬

"𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐘𝐎 nigga hoe fuck his feelings you say you staying s- run that back" he rapped mumbling the last part into the mic.

von was in the studio recording to blow some steam off, him and kentrell hadn't talked in since three days ago.

After there small disagreement and von story post, von hasn't answered his phone.

The smaller has called a few times, texted him all day long but von wouldn't respond he didn't like how kentrell hung up in his face for that punk ass man that he called a husband.

So he thought it was best for him to ignore the smaller, he felt they had nothing to talk about.

he chose who he wanted and it wasn't Dayvon so he wasn't finna entertain the smaller no longer.

"bitch fuck yo nigga, hoe fuck his feelings you say you stayin' ? see how you trippin, see ima killer but i got feelins' " Dayvon rapped into the mic, letting the anger roll off his tongue.

" it feel like im doin' the most, i like you im letting you know, they been runnin from me but Ian into chasin' no hoe" he paused looking down at the blunt that sat between his thumb and pointer finger.

he sat in that position for a minute as the beat played throughout the headphones, he  quietly thought of the many things he could say.

His thoughts was interrupted by his phone ringing loudly, which echoed around the booth causing him to groan.

grabbing his phone from his lap, he turned it faced up to see who was calling, he rolled his eyes seeing it was kentrell again.

A mug apparent as it grew onto his face. 

The number was no longer saved but he had memorized, sighing he thought if he would answer rude enough kentrell would get the memo to leave him alone.

swiping the button, he waited for the call to connect once it did it was nothing but an black background.

Von furrowed his eyebrows in confusion before it slowly became a mug, "fuck you want" Von spat irritatedly.