🂡🂱chapter 3🃁🃑

I wake up to the small alarm clock next to me and turn it off, I sigh and get up. I go and grab my other outfit (#1 dark emerald green) and go to the bathroom to take a shower. After I get out of the shower I get dressed and leave the bathroom with a towel around my shoulders so my hair doesn't get my shirt wet, for some reason it takes forever to dry. I got to sit down but hear a knock at my door, "yeah?" I say walking towards the door. "It's chishiya" he says and I open the door. "What's up?" I say letting him in. "How long is your visa?" He asks me, "uhhh a week if I can remember correctly" I say looking at the phone, it say a week. I look back up at him, "why?" I ask he smirks. "Just wanted to know how long we have till our next game." He says, I look at him confused then sit on my bed and he joins me, sitting next to me on the edge. "So you came to my room just to see how long my visa was?" I ask smirking at him. He pauses for a second which confused me so I waved my hand in front of his face and he snaps out of it. "Question, are you a day or night person?" He asks me, I look at him and smile. "A night person, I don't really get out a lot anyway." I say laying back on the bed placing my hands on my stomach. "So what time do you usually wake up?" He asks smiling down at me. "Around 6 or 7pm maybe and I stay up all night till 5am." I say looking up at him, if Im being honest he kinda looks cute from this angle.. I shake my head at that thought. "And you?" I ask. He looks at the wall then back at me. "I'm usually awake during day." He says to me. "So we're like the sun and moon?" I says laughing a bit as I look up at the ceiling. "Interesting way to call it that, but sure." He says I could see at the corner of my eye that he was staring at me, I assume he was trying to read me, when you read someone it's like reading their thoughts by just looking at them, and for some reason we both couldn't read each other. If I being honest that's the most annoying thing about him, it's that I can't read a damn thing about him no matter what I do. "Anyway so what are we doing today?" I ask him. "We?" He asks me, I laugh a bit. "Am I that bothersome?" I ask him, I could tell he was a bit confused at my answer. "We can just stay in here today or go to the roof top, if anyone finds out the Hatter didn't require you to wear a swim suit they might get confused or upset." He says to me, I smirk. "I'm ok with hanging out in here today." I say to him, "fine by me, I guess" he says. We talk for a few hours sharing what we did in the real world before ending up here. It was nice to know chishiya was a medical student before he came here. Though his reaction to me being a average person who worked for the mafia for a while was priceless. "So may I ask you a question about beach?" I ask him. "You just did, but go ahead." He says to me. "You know how there's no electricity anywhere except for the game arena's right?" I ask him "yeah?" He say to me. "Then why does this place have electricity?" I ask, he sits there for a moment. "Why didn't I notice before..." He mumbles to himself. "I say we should wait and find out if this is actually a game arena instead of telling people right away, I kinda wanna see how it plays out." I say to him, he smirks. "I like your style" he says to me. We hear a knock at the door then someone walks in. It was kuina, "is he up with our plan or did you make a new one." She asks chishiya. "He's in it, but we have a new idea." He says. She looks confused for a second "what is it?" She asks. I then go on explaining that the "beach" could possibly be a game arena, an if so then the game could possibly have to have a certain amount of people to play or have a extreme event to cause it to happen, and that just to make sure we should see how it plays out. She looks at me shocked for a bit then decided to go along with it. We go on about our day talking about other things until it was dinner time, I had decided since people would be sceptical of me if I wasn't wearing a swim suit that I'd wear some shorts and a hoodie, even though I really liked my other outfits way better. I covered my face with a mask and we headed downstairs to the kitchen, I got a few stares come my way but I ignored it, when we got there we got some ramen and took it to the roof top to eat, by the time we finished someone had came up to the roof top too it's was niragi, for some reason he sat down with us and stayed silent. After a while it got awkward to we just left him there on the roof top. We then headed back to my room to talk a little more, after a while kuina left and me and chishiya just chatted. "Chishiya what's the worst thing you can think of about this place?" I ask him "probably the dress code" he says, I laugh a bit at his response. "Yea I think we can both agree on that, but you go to admit some people actually look good." I say to him not realizing what I had said. "And who might those people be?" He asks raising an eyebrow. "Hm, you probably." I say to him. He looks a bit confused, yea I know we've not known each other long but I mean how can someone look pretty, cute and handsome at the same time. "I guess you're not to bad yourself?" He says awkwardly, but damn did that make my face go a bit red. "Didn't mean to make you uncomfortable but you did ask who it was." I say to him looking up at the ceiling while laying down in bed I then look over to him to see him staring at me. We then sat/layed there in silence, it's not awkward just peaceful silence, I then looked a way as I could feel my heart racing, I didn't understand love nor was I looking for it but for some reason I felt drawn to him.. I tried to ignore the feeling in my chest as it felt like my heart was going to burst out of my chest. "What time is it?" I ask him still averting my eyes from his. "10pm" he says I look over kinda shocked. "Damn today just flew by didn't it." I say to him. "I guess so" he says, he looked a bit disappointed for some reason. "Anyway you should probably go to your room and get some rest." I say to him sitting up from where I lay. "Yeah, anyway I'll come by in the morning, same time as today." He says to me while heading outside of the room, I follow him to the door. "Ok then, cya tomorrow I guess." I say, he nods and goes to his room, now that I think about it, why we're we not supposed to have locked rooms but we get stuck with a locker key on our wrist. I close my door and walk over to my bed and plop down sighing, I was really tired and I didn't understand why, after about an hour I fell asleep. Letting myself drift into dream land and awaiting for tomorrow.

Chishiya's pov:
"Didn't mean to make you uncomfortable but you did ask who it was." Y/n says to me, I stared at him as he looked up at the ceiling, we then locked eyes we sat there for a while in silence staring at each other's eyes he seemed to have beautiful E/C eyes, it made my heart race a bit, and I didn't understand what that feeling was, I could see him flushing a bit then he looked away, "What time is it?" He asks me I look at the time on the clock and it says 10 pm on it "10pm" I say "Damn today just flew by didn't it." He says to me "I guess so" I say to him feeling a bit disappointed that we more likely had to part our ways for tonight. He was wonderful to hang out with and less boring than anyone else in this place. After we had said our goodbyes we parted ways for the night, I go to my room and enter leaving him at his door as I hear him head back inside his room and close the door. I walk over to my bed and lay down looking up at the ceiling "shit.." I say to myself, I curse this thing we call a heart because I've now found out that I have started to fall for this man called y/n. Now I was never the type to fall for someone ever in my life, mainly because people are just pawns to me. But he seemed to have set something in me off, now all I can think about is him and how we stared at each other in silence as if the world was ending, I mean it is but still. It took me a while to fall asleep because thoughts of y/n were racing through my head, but when it stopped I drifted off into what people call blissful sleep.