Aqua return to his human form and chuckled.

"I'm sorry."

He's the one who wipe his saliva on my cheek.

Tumitig ako kay Aqua.... I misjudged him when I enter this world...

Sinulat ko siyang suplado and his features says it all .... He looks rude and cold .... But he's actually a softy ...

"Shorty." I blink... May hawak na siya ngayong pulang bulaklak....

I'm not familiar with flowers... Kasi hindi naman talaga ako mahilig sa bulaklak .... Kunti lang naman ang alam ko sa mga bulaklak...

And the one he's holding right now and he put it on my ear is not familiar to me....

It's a red flower with golden lining on the edge of the petals and a golden stamen.

"This is called Dion Flower..." Aqua said... "It grows mostly in the grave...."

"Bruh! What?" Kikiligin na sana ako putcha! Anong grave?

"And in the Spirit tree." Aqua glared at me as he continue....

Sorry naman!

"I get this one on the spirit tree... It's the tree's flowers."

Oh? I continue to stare at him and listen as he speak.

"Mortals called it the death flower"

"Huh!!!?"

You're giving me a death flower?

Aqua laughed...he twirl my hair on his finger...

"But it actually means Life... In this world, it grows mostly on the grave... The mortals interpret it as a flower of death but it actually means life awaited for the dead that awaits their reincarnation." Aqua smiled at me. "The flower of the spirit tree is important to us guardians... It's way more important than those that blooms in the grave."

"Then why give it to me?"

"Don't you get it? Because you're special to me."

I can feel my face burning and my heart race.....

In the real world... I always observe and I can't sometimes feel the sincerity.... but Aqua....

"I want to give you one too." I said.

"Why? because I'm special to you too?"

"Yes. Way special than you can imagine." I answered, looking directly in his eyes....

My eyes widen a bit when he suddenly hugged me and buried his face on my chest... But I can see his ears red!

I find it cute .... We are both blushing! And Aqua is so cute that he's trying to hide it but didn't even cover his red ears.

Slowly... My hands moved and wrapped it on Aqua's waist...

I'm not really clingy and I'm not into clingy type of man....

I'm so fine with the holding hands and a hug and a kiss on the cheek or forehead.... And I really hate someone being touchy....

But... Why am I so fine with Aqua? Doing what I hate and makes me uncomfortable in the real world... But I like how he do it with me.

The smell of his hair stayed in my nostril.... He really smells good!

Would It be fine to feel this good? Will it be fine to feel this happy and comfortable? .... Will this happiness last in a lifetime?

Aqua POV

I just want to stay like this in a lifetime.

Her hugging me as my arms wrapped in her waist... Smelling her sweet natural scent.

Spending my time with her... Listen to her... Us talked about trivial matters. Holding hands. Hugging just like now. Kissing her forehead and saying good nights....

"Hey Aqua."

"Yes?"

I love to listen to her voice... I find it cute.

"There's no sacred rules that you guardians can't fall in love, right?"

"In my knowledge? There's none.... But us guardians don't know much about the sacred rule since we are the lowest rank on the hierarchy of the divine creatures made by the gods.  Though we are made by God Dion, the god of all gods."

"So... There is a ranks among the divine creatures?"

"Yes... You should know. You're the author." I lift my head to look at her....

Our face inches apart.... It's so close that I want to rest my forehead against hers.

"Hehe." She smile. "I'm not really knowledgeable.... Didn't even know the guardians rank the lowest."

"Hmm.. we don't usually care about the rank.... Since we were still the same in the eyes of the Gods...." I look at her eyes....

Does she not really know about the hierarchy?

"There are six ranks in the hierarchy. The lowest are the Guardians and we are made by god Dion..."

"So other guardians that was made by other gods fall for the lowest too, right?" She ask.

"Yes."

"Oh... So Whitey fall for the lowest."

"Whitey?"

"He's a guardian too... Made by frost to protect his successors."

Ah... Right.... I don't know that guardian.. he must be in the world where the Gods chose a successors.

"Well Guardians has different task... Like us, we were made by Lord Dion to protect this world and be his divine representative, tho the temples of gods exist too."

"The temple wasn't mentioned in the novel and I just know that it exist when I came here." El chuckled.

"Well, there is really a lot of things you didn't know." I said and she just smiled.

"Sumunod sa aming mga guardians ay ang mga anghel... Mostly gods used them to do an errands or to stay with the humans, some delivered a prophecy... Mas madami silang ginagawa kesa sa aming mga guardians na nakafocus lang sa mission na ibinagay sa amin."

"The Swords was next to rank. The swords can be chosen by the half gods. An angels, guardians or even human and other creatures can become a sword if they were chosen and was given a blessing by the half gods."

"A sword?"

"Never seen one before but they serve the half gods." I said. "Next is the half gods... They are the Legitimate children of the Gods... I've never seen one of them too."

"I know one!" Ngumisi si El sakin..... "Since iisa lang naman yung gods niyo.... Distauns is one of the half gods!"

"Distauns... Ah I heard that name... The son of our god dion!" I raised my brow at her.

"He's my character." She answered... Ni hindi ko pa nga siya tinatanong....

El smiled at me. "He became mortal." She shrugged.

"Hmm.. yes, as far as we guardians know."

Never seen the half god Distauns but he's popular for killing and guiding the souls.

We just don't know who killed him since only the half gods or the gods can kill each others.

"The next one was the Gods.. you already know them..."

"Yep." El played with my hair. I smiled.

"And lastly above them all is god Dion.... He's higher than the other gods and he controls everything."

"Hmm." She hummed like she doesn't care...

I raised my brow once again....

"So there is no rule you can't fall in love." She said.... She lift her head and smile.

She never really cared about the hierarchy at all...

"Yes." I answered....

We were given a mission to protect the land but Lord Dion never stated we can't fall in love...

*********