"Oh, that's fucking cool." Someone in the crowd laughed.

"Wait, is this fսcking play about us?" Maddy could be heard asking over the loud laughter.

"Okay, this might kinda be a weird and embarrassing thing to admit, but I think the most defining moment of my adolescence was when my sister went through puberty." Lexi spoke coming back out on stage.

"Uck, I look disgusting."

"Hey, Hallie, I'm in the middle of somethin'." Lexi mumbled looking at the fake Cassie.

"It's just this dress is so not flattering."

"Hallie, I'm kinda puttin' on a play right now."

Hallie suddenly gasped looking around the stage. "What?"

"Like, there's an entire audience waiting for me to continue talking."

"Where?" The blonde asked. The audience including Adaline laughed at the actors portrayal of Cassie.

"Right here." Lexi whispered pointing towards the crowd.

"Oh." She chuckled fixing her hair. "Hi."

"Whatever." Lexi rolled her eyes continuing to talk as Cassie's lookalike disappeared from the stage. "The point is, I couldn't wait to go through puberty."

A scene of Suze gushing over Cassie's new body was soon acted out. Adaline could tell by the way that the real Cassie was shifting in her seat that she was uncomfortable.

"Look, I know being informed, smart, hardworking, and curious are all very important qualities, but imagine having all of those qualities and also being hot." Lexi ranted earning some laughs from the crowd. "So, if Hallie was 433 days older than me, then all I would have to do is wait... 433 days, and I'd look just like her."

The scene changed and Lexi came back on stage dressed in a revealing pink dress.

"Damn!" Someone in the audience whistled.

"I'd be the girl... no one ever... could get." Lexi smiled dreamily. "And I'd imagine my former classmates... sitting around at barbecues in their dirty, dirty backyards 20 years from now.

"Man... I really wish I'd boned Lexi Howard." One of the actors sighed.

"Yeah, you and the rest of East Highland."

"All I had to do was wait." The Howard girl finalized leaving the stage for the scene change.

"Look, Lexi, some guys prefer smaller boobs." Cassie or Hallie said as she looked at herself in the mirror.

"Yeah?" The younger sister wondered. Adaline knew that Lexi was always very self conscious about her body especially when she compared herself to her older sister.

"I mean, if you and I could trade bodies, I'd do it in a heartbeat."

"Well maybe they're still growing." Lexi pondered earning a shake of the head from Hallie.

"No, they're not."

"Well, sometimes, it takes..."

"No, they're fully formed." The blonde cut her off.