Chapter 1

Many people say a pirates life is no fun, full of evil.

But let me tell you this, there was one pirating group that was the meanest, the cruelest, but once a women came in board, they became the best pirates throughout history. And if you do not believe me, let me tell you how it started.

It all started a great many years ago. Your great great great great great great great great great great great grandparents would've been five or ten. But that was the age of our young girl a at first. Jane was her name.She lived in England close to the sea where all sorts of men came by boat. Sje was a big tom boy as many girls were at that age. But she soon turned 14 and was looked down upon as she played with the boys. Mothers turned their daughters away from her. Until one day she happened to run into someone very important.

Janes POV
I'm now seventeen and wish to see the many lands of this world. But here I am stuck at a sea port. How lame is that?

George tugs on my shirt and crouch next to him. He's only ten. He flicks my head before running off giggling madly. I only jog after him. He smiles and races inside his house heading for the back door. I decide to surprise him so I sprint past other houses so I can reach mine that share a yard with his. I turn the corner to my house when wham! I run straight into a rock solid chest. He doesn't even falter while I lose my balance and fall over laughing.

"Excuse me?" He asks in a deep voice.

I freeze and look up. I just run I to the freaking prince! I stand up quickly,"Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry. I'm so so so sorry." I gush feeling really guilty.

He chuckles,"Why are you running?"

"Gets me places quicker. Bye. Sorry have to deal with a ten year old." I say and run off leaving him chuckling.

Prince James POV

That common women run straight into me and falls over laughing. Who does that? And she was running! I think she just captured my heart and sailed away with it.

"Your majesty are you ok?" The guard asks.

"Yes. Who is she?" I ask chuckling.

"She's Jane. Always been a wild one. Isn't a proper women and will probably never find a husband." he replies gruffly, slightly annoyed.

And maybe she'll have a surprise in for her.