Chills

Part one: it was a beautiful spring morning and rivers cuomo (vocalist of hit popular indie rock band weezer) was going out for a walk in his local park. He peaked his head out and checked for the weather since he had missed the morning forecast. He noticed it was moderately chilly that day and he went back inside to pull on a pair of pants and maybe a sweater. He walked up the stairs, counting each one as he stepped because he is quirky like that. "14, 15, 16, 17, and 18" cuomo exclames as he had made it all the way up the stairs. He pulled on the door nob and made his way over to his closet and pulled the door open. "Where is he, where is he.." rivers said talking to his favorite sweater. Usually the sweater (his name is Greg) talks back with a reassuring "Im here!" Or a "just put me on already". But this day there was no such response. "Holy shit..." rivers breathing was shakey and (tw for the next few parts 😖) his heart stopped as he made his way to the back of his closet. There he saw Greg, in a pool of blood gasping for air. "GREG!" Rivers exclames reaching over with tears in his eyes "it's.." the sweater violently coughed blood "the end" he said somberly. "I just wanted to let you know that I have feelings for you and I always have. Since the day you picked me up from that old navy I knew you were the boy for me. I'm sorry I've never told you before. I love you, cuomo." Greg shut his eyes and his skin went cold. "Holy fucking shit" rivers grabbed onto his sweater and pulled it into his chest, sobbing tears.He was going to have to get a new sweater.