Sirens

part three: this part might be disturbing for some people, read at ur own risk 👍

He heard the sirens already- wailing outside.

"im not ready for this im not ready for this im not ready please..."

rivers thoughts were ringing through his head as he was crouched on the floor next to gregs body bag and the pile of blood he had coughed up before he died. rivers took his phone out of his pocket with his trembling hands and dialed his therapist- doctor holly.

"hello??? hey bud- so can i schedual an appointment for like- tommorow??"

beeeeeep.

rivers was talking to a voicemail.
his goofy ahh hadent even dialed the number. he sighed and closed the phone.

there was a knock at the door. He stood up and ran down stairs- too distressed to even count them. "

"h-hello...?" he said tearing up and looking at the ambulance.

"hello, mr rivers?" he responded.

"yes..." rivers said.

"alright- please show us to the sweater."

he nodded and went up the stairs being followed by the ambulance and the stretcher.

the next few moments were a blur- opening the door, picking up greg, him gettng put on the stretcher, rubbing him off the floor, waving to the ambulencr when they left,and then promptly passing out.