Insert 36:

Joshua
I watched in amazement as they picked her up and placed her on the couch. She was no longer bleeding and  her husband looked less angry at anyone of us. The other wolfs were guarding the front just incase Vilakazi son chooses to come and finish things off.
Jocelyn: is she going to be okay? She asked with watery eyes holding her bump.
Syabonga: She okay. Are you okay?
I looked at him shocked. Did he just asked my wife if she okay while his has a bullet on her. Just then something fell and I watched him pick it up and it was a bullet. I looked at him confused.
Syabonga: she has the ability to heal fast. We all looked at him confused. He looked at us.
Syabonga: Please keep an eye on her while I deal with her shooter
Mrs Vilakazi: His the only son I have left. She cried. He looked at her and she looked scared.
Siyabonga: ill be back. He got up and left his wife with us and we all looked at each other to scared to say a word or to even touch her

Avery
I felt Dion hands on me before I even open my eyes to see of it was truly him.
Me: We okay?
Dion: Yes we okay. Go back to sleep.
Me: kamo,we need to warn her.
Dion: Go to sleep  Avery. I closed my eyes and welcomed the warm bliss of sleep.

Dion
I looked at Syamkelo.
Me: Kamo?
Syamkelo: my job is to get you guys to safety and go back. Ill call if they any news.
Me: okay. We got in the car and i placed her in than we drove off as heavy rain started and I knew it had to do with Kamo.

Syabonga
I walked out and looked at the boy who was surrounded by my family in the majestic form with fangs out. He looked beyond terrified.

Josh
I moved to the window as the rain was calming down.
Joycelyn: Her hair
We all turned and watched in amazement as her hair turned back to her natural colour of black that if that her colour.
Josh: she alive
Joycelyn: do you think her husband would have left her with us if she was dead?
Josh: You right,we all were going to be dead.
Mrs Vilakazi: My son. I looked at her with pity as we looked out to the scene with her son surrounded by wolves...