Insert4:

Kamo
It felt so good being in his strong arms. He smelt so earthy and safe. I snuggled in him and the silence consumed me making me doze off. I woke up to find myself still in his arms.
Me: i slept
Siyabonga: you did
Me: am... he squeezed me a bit and I kept quiet.
" you always here "
Siyabonga: are you complaining?
Me: no but you run two world and business and lots of stuffs yet you always here.
Siyabonga:my family takes care if things when am not there. They report back later. I have people who work for me you know.
Me: I see. Thank you
Siyabonga: for everything. I feel lighter with you. I usually have to hide a part of me or who and what i am most of the time that it sometimes get lonely. Now with you. With you its different. I smiled feeling some type of way but the little voice in me told me to be cautious. Man can be something else. The guard who i learnt is name is Dion stood by the door. I guess it was his signal for them to leave.
Siyabonga: am going for a couple of days. Mom will come see you every second day and am also going to send a phone package later on so you can call me anytime you want. Ill be back day before you are discharged
Me: you going for a whole week? I don't know why that made me sad but it did.
Siyabonga: yes
Me: i know i was feeling entitled to a man that i didn't even know was mine or not. A mine that could have a wife and kids.
Siyabonga: You too quiet. Are you good?
Me: Yeah. I lied
Siyabonga: talk to me. Remember you a bad liar and if I don't know what bothering you. How am I to fix it.
Me: do you have a wife and kids? He chuckled and i looked up at him as he looked down on me.
Siyabonga: where will I tell my wife am going every day and night. He made a valid point but i wanted to hear him say it.
" no i dont have a wife. Nor do I have a child"
Me: Oh
Siyabonga: and you
Me: no wife or child. He laughed. It was nice having a person I can joke with and laugh with.
Me: Just a crazy Ex boyfriend who will rather have me dead than leave him. That all.
We were quiet for sometime as he snuggled me closer to him. He kissed my head.
Siyabonga: will it be to much to ask you to be my girlfriend. He mumbled and I moved up from him.

Siyabonga
She looked at me so shocked and I don't know what pushed me to ask but I felt like I needed to. To assure her that am only hers. Yes she doesn't know half of what i know so i just wanted to give her some sort of reassurance.
Kamo: am damaged goods
Me: says who?
Kamo: am not rich.
Me: You reasons are null.
Kamo: Am not your type. I laughed. In less than a day she has made me laugh so many times.
Me: what is my type? She smiled. The most beautiful smile ever.
Kamo: I don't know but we two different people from two different worlds.
Me: Yet we breathe in and out the same air. Look am not going to lie to you and declare my undying love to you. But i want you in my life for reasons you wouldn't understand even if I explain now but most importantly I need you because of how you make me feel. She looked at me shocked.
Kamo: You seriously want me?
Me: Yes
Kamo: I don't know what to say.
Me: You can say yes. She smiled shyly and looked at me.
Kamo: okay.
Me: okay what?
Kamo: Ill be your girlfriend. She smiled shyly and i pulled her to me giving her a hug.
Me: You okay? She nodded in me arms. I know being broken can take a toll on a person so her making that move to give me a chance is a big thing.
Me: Am going to leave you with 6 guards okay. They your protective detail. You don't go anywhere without them alright. Its 3 in the morning and 3 at night. If anything happens you call me no matter how small you think it is okay.
Kamo: okay.
Me: The doctor going to come when am gone and injected your arm with a tracker. Its just a precaution
Kamo: okay.
Me: anything you want to ask me before I go?
Kamo: be safe
Me: always. I kissed her forehead and looked at her glassy eyes. First time in my life iv had a person feel sad just because am leaving them behind. " I promise to make it up to you"
Kamo: just be safe. I picked her up placed her on the chair and walked her over to her room. I helped her to bed than kissed her forehead and left. I went to the top floor where my chopper was parked and flew out to Cape Town where I got my next flight taking me to China.

Mondli
I watched the news just as my two private investigators walked in.  They both shooked they head no.
Me: what you mean no
Khumalo: I mean that your girl just vanished into thin air. There are no hospitals in all of Durban that have anyone by her name or her description.
Ngubane: none here in Johannesburg. Maybe she died in a ditch somewhere. You yourself said she has no resources so she is no more. She suffered 3 gun shot wounds two to the head. She is dead my brother that requires lots of money to deal with plus all bullets are reports and none have matched the ones you gave us.
Me: I know maybe am paranoid. That woman is a fighter. Maybe i expected her to fight this too.
Khumalo: ay the odds were against her this time around. I looked at them as something kept nudging me that she is alive but for now let me let it be.
Me: Okay.Thanks. They left and I sat there looking at the pictures of us on my desk. I really did love her it just that at times i felt so small and the only way i can make her pay was through tormenting her.

Kamo
I woke up to the doctor in the room.
Doctor: you up
Me: yes
Doctor: you doing good. Did mr Musk explain that ill be injecting you with a small device?
Me: yes
Doctor: Good you will feel a little dizzy at first but it all good. It will be like an implant on your arm.
Me: okay. The doctor injected me and i did feel dizzy and he left. Just than one of the guard walked in with the paper bag and i knew that the phone was there.
Guard: This is for you ma'am. I smiled at him as he gave me my bag and I took out the phone that was in there charged it and switched it on. It was an IPhone 8 Plus. Than there was a small box of chocolates too and sour worms. They really were my favourite. When the phone was done charging i went to it and took a picture of myself and I was shocked to see how I look. My right side looked full of scars but my left was perfect. I guess this is the side i got shot at. I smiled and I had one dimple which was made by the bullet whole. I wrote a text to the number saved in my phone.
" hy. I charged"
He replied back
" ill call you in an hours time am about to be on channel 412" i grabbed the Tv and turned to that channel.
Anchor: we about to be live with the Philanthropist and business model and the world class economist in the next 5 minute. His name is Siyabonga Jayden Musk. The son of Elon Musk and Winnie Nkosi. He is an African American but mostly spends his time in Africa. His the youngest billionaire and the only one in his age with net worth of estimation of 97 billion. Yes ladies and gentlemen 97 billion. His the vice chancellor of the WHO( world health organisation) and chair in the AU. The list goes on.  Than just than his face popped up and I knew he was angry due to how dark grey his eyes were.
Anchor: Good evening and thank you for joining us  today. I do understand we caught you at a bad time while you on your way to the summit?
Siyabonga: Yes
Anchor: many are confused as to why you indulging the Chinese this year.... the interview went on and on about money and economic growth and stability and job recreation. He was a smart man. The way he articulated himself throughout showed he was wise and has knowledge in what he was and is talking about.
Anchor: Thank you very much for your time sir and have a safe flight
Siyabonga: its a pleasure the minute it disconnected my phone rang.
Me: you angry? I really have a big mouth. I heard him breathe.
Siyabonga: not at you
Me: what is it.
Siyabonga: I just hated the intro that all. I kept quiet thinking about it.
Me: you feel like people see you as a walking bank?
Siyabonga: And than you wonder why i need you. I smiled. " how you feeling?"
Me: bored
Siyabonga: just 6 more days than you out.
Me: Its too long
Siyabonga; i can get mom there tomorrow instead of Wednesday.
Me: Oh no its okay Wednesdays is fine.
Siyabonga: You sure?
Me: yeah am sure.ill catch up on sleep mostly.
Siyabonga: let me know if you change your mind than.
Me: I will. We were quiet and he was breathing.
Siyabonga: I feel uneasy like I shouldn't have left you behind. I have some sort of heaviness on my chest as if something going to happen to you
Me: You have the guards here remember? So nothing going to happen to me
Siyabonga: am over thinking right?
Me: I think so. Am fine. I promise. The track thingy is in me so you can see am alive and kicking.
He laughed. " the track thingy"
Me: i such with technology
Siyabonga; i can see. Well let me prepare for the summit ill text you later on.
Me: okay. Stay safe
Siyabonga: you too. He hung up and I closed my eyes smiling. When last did i feel like this? I felt like a teenager all over again? What is this guy doing to me? Is it too soon to move on?do i need time to heal? Find myself or is this it?...