Invisible Love

"Is that a serious question? No, I can't go ride roller coasters with you because I have a job. And stop poking me!" I said, slapping Brad's hand away as I walk from out of the sprocket to see Avery, Charlotte, and Henry. "Hey, guys. You find anymore informed on that motorcycle thief?" I asked as Avery looked at me curiously. "Will you not stand so close to me?! I can feel you breathing on my neck." I asked Brad with annoyance as he stepped back.

"Thank you." I said and adjusted my shirt. I stood in front of the three as they looked at me like I'm crazy. "Why you guys staring at me?" I asked with confusion. "'Cause you're talking to nobody." Henry saidas Charlotte shushed him. "It's gotta be said." Avery said with a shrug. "Right, I haven't introduced to to Brad. Brad this is Henry and Charlotte. And the beauty next to them is my best friend Avery. Guys, this is Invisible Brad." I said and gestured to them.

"Hiii, Braaad." Charlotte said weirdly with a wave. "Lookin' good, Brad." Henry said with a smile. "Hello." Avery said softly with a small wave. "Brad, say hi." I said and gestured to them. "Brad?" I asked and felt around, but didn't feel him. "Ugh, come on, Brad. Hate it when he does this." I said with a nervous smile since it always made me feel like a complete idiot. "Brad? Brad, where are you? Come on, man. This isn't funny anymore." I complained, walking around with my hands in front of me to find him.

I finally felt something and grabbed it. "Ah! Gotcha!" I said proudly then struggled with him and tossed in him into a cart, making it fall with everything scattering. I picked him up and held him in front of the kids and Avery. "Now say hello to the kids and princess." I said as I held him tightly. "Hey, guys. I'm Brad." He said as they all look in shock and amazement. "There's no such thing as an invisible person!" Charlotte said as Henry nodded. "Okay, what would make you believe that Brad's real?" I asked curiously.

"Let's see him slap Henry." She said with a smile as Henry looked as he laughed. "Yeah. Come on, slap me, Brad. Righ here on my-" Brad slapped him, causing him to fall. Charlotte was surprised as Henry stumbled to get back up. Avery's hair was being twirled as she jumped and screamed, moving to my arms. "She is a beauty. I can see why you like her." He said as I wrapped my arm around her protectively. "She's off limits, Brad." I said with jealousy and anger.

We were now eating lunch as I made Avery sit between Charlotte and I. "Hey, pass the ketchup?" Henry asked, pointing to it. "Sure, here you go." Brad said, passing it to him. "So, Brad, I have a question. Did something make you become invisible or were you just born this way?" Charlotte asked as Avery picked at her food. "Nah, nobody's born in visible." He said as Avery gasped, hearing him beside her from behind the couch.

"Wait, I thought you were sitting right there." Charlotte said and pointed to his seat. "I was but, um, my leg was cramping up so I'm walking around." He said as I wrapped an arm around Avery with annoyance. "His do we talk to a guy we can't see?" Henry asked as I pulled out sunglasses. "Here, Brad. Put these on and sit down." I said as he grabbed them, putting them on and sitting down.

"So, you turned invisible, like, when?" Henry asked curiously. "Five years ago. It was all Captain Man's fault." He said as I sighed. "Here we go again." I said as Avery looked confused. "It was when you took that camping trip with your friend, Izzy." I said as she nodded, understanding. "Well, what happened?" She asked and took a fry in her mouth as I put my arm on the back of the couch.

"Okay, see, I was being chased by this insane criminal who wanted to turn me invisible." I explained. "Why?" Henry asked with confusion. "I don't know, because he hated and I guess he knew how much I enjoy being visible?" I asked sarcastically. "Yeah, like I used to be." Brad said as I sighed. "It wasn't my fault." I exclaimed. "Yes, it was!" He argued as I shook my head in disbelief. "Just tell us what happened." Henry said as Avery looked at me curiously.