The Beginning

We were waiting for Henry to get down here as I played the ukulele with Ray, as he laid against me, and a Hawaiian chick he brought down. We were singing as he and I shared a laugh. "Henry! What goes on?" Ray asked as I continued strumming the ukulele. "You triple beeped me. You said that means an emergency." Henry said, gesturing to his wrist. "Oh, right, sorry. We were just getting a ukulele lesson from Leilani." Ray said and winked at her as I smiled and clicked for the Hawaii screen to go away.

"Take a break, girl." I said as she booped my nose with a giggle as I smiled. (Surprise Avery is a bisexual girl! But swings towards Ray.) "So what's up?" Henry asked. "We have a situation. And by 'we' I mean our city, all of Swellview." Ray said, standing up as I followed. He took his flower necklace off and put it over Henry. "Check this out." He said and showed a video of The Toddler.

"He's the one that destroyed the Jandy Bridge yesterday." Ray said as I rolled my eyes. "As we've established yesterday." I said and shook my head a little. "Why though?" Henry asked as I crossed my arms. "To set up phase three of his plan." I said and looked at the screen. "What's phase three?" Henry asked as I opened my mouth. "It's the phase that come right after phase two but before phase four, if there is a phase four. But if there no phase four, then phase three would be the final phase." Ray explained as I face palmed.

"No duh, dipstick. I think he meant the plan to phase three." I said as Henry nodded. "Yeah, so what happens in phase three?" He asked as he followed Ray. "Listen. While you, Avery, and I were pulling people out of the river, The Toddler's men stole five thousand packages of diapers. Can you guess why?" Ray asked as I tied an orange flannel around my waist and put my hands in my pockets as Henry tried to think.

"To bombard the diapers with radioactive zenite particles." Ray said as I sat on the back of the couch. "I would not have guess that." Henry said like it was obvious he wouldn't have. "You wanna see what happens when a baby pees into a diaper that's been bombarded with radioactive zenite particles?" Ray asked, bending down to a little lower then Henry's height.

"No." Henry said in disgust. "He's gonna show you anyway." I said with a shrug as it was Ray did. "Why does he ask me?" Henry asked as I shrugged, putting an arm around his shoulders as we walked over. "What's talking so long?" Toddler asked as he walked around a baby. "He hasn't peed yet." The tied up guy from before said. "Well, give him some more apple juice." Toddler said, whacking the guy before walking out of view.

"Wait, wait! I think he's peeing!" The guy said as the baby started to cry. "Goody! Here comes the fun!" Toddler said happily before the baby started turning green with sharp teeth, red eyes and veins as he growled. "Oh my gosh!" Henry exclaimed as I wrapped my arms losely around Ray's neck from behind while he softly held one of my hands. "Uh-huh. Pretty scary for a baby." I said as Ray nodded.

"Kill you. Kill everyone." The baby said as Ray paused the video. "Monster babies?" Henry asked as I nodded. I moved away as Ray stood up, but held a hand around my waist. "That's right, Henry, unless we stop The Toddler. Are you with us?" Ray asked as I looked at him. "Well, yeah!" Henry said as I smiled. "Well, good. Meet us here tonight at seven sharp." Ray said as he started walking away.

"Wait, wait, tonight? I can't do tonight." Henry said as he followed. Ray. "Why not?" Ray asked as I walked over with my hands in my back pockets. "My friend Jasper. He's having his birthday party tonight, and-" "Party?" Ray asked and chuckled a little. "Henry, there's a freakish man-toddler out there about to turn Swellview's babies into that." He said, pointing to the green monster.

"And you're worried about a party?" Ray asked as I looked at him. "But-But Jasper's been my best friend since we were five. Surely you can understand. I mean wouldn't you be worried about letting down Avery if it was the other way around?" Henry asked as I held my hands up. "Don't bring me into this." I said, backing up, but stopped. "Ray, we'll be fine. We've fought The Toddler by ourselves before." I said softly as he nodded.