☂️the cassette...☂️

Hours later, around 9pm, Five goes upstairs with your dinner. He enters the room where you're sleeping and put your dinner on the bedside table.

Five: Y/n ? Wake up.

He tries to wake you up. You slowly open your eyes. You are really tired and you need more sleep bit you're also hungry so sleep will wait. Five smiles to you.

Five: It's your dinner.

You get up and stole a fries to eat it like a hamster. Five laughs at you while you give him a death stare. You're so tired that you can't take it anymore so you just lay down again to sleep.

Five: Don't you think you already slept enough ?

You don't answer so Five looks at you and see that you're already sleeping. He rolls his eyes smiling before taking away your plate and leaving the room.

The next morning, you wake up at 5am for your mission. You see that Five is sleeping so you try to make no sounds to not wake him up. You take your clothes in the room and leave. You go downstairs to take a breakfast and you go change in the bathroom after. You go downstairs and take a jacket. You put on your shoes and start to write some words on a paper to tell the others that you're already gone. You're about to put it on the table when you notice Five coming in the kitchen. You're surprised to see him.

Y/n: Sorry did I wake you up ?
Five: No.
Y/n: Then why are you already up ?
Five: I woke up earlier by chance...

You both stay there without saying anything. He looks at his jacket and adjusts it before taking something out of his pocket. You look at him. It's a kind of big barrette. He looks at it then at you. He approaches you. He throws it several times in the air and it falls back into his hand. After a few seconds, he finally hands it to you. You laugh.

Y/n: Why do you offer me a barrette ?
Five: It's not just, a barrette. Take a closer look...

You look at it when you notice a small crack. You try to open it and you discover a knife instead. You laugh and Five smiles a bit.

Y/n: In what honor ?
Five: Well, now you'll have your own weapon and you will not have to steal the ones of your enemies after killing them.

You smile looking at the knife and close it to see your barrette again. You put it in your hair and start to walk.

Y/n: Now I need to go.

Five accompanies you to the door and you open it. You are about to leave but you turn around.

Y/n: See you later.
Five: Okay see you, try not to die.

You laugh.

Y/n: Are you worried about me now ?

You say sarcastically without expecting an answer.

Five: Yes.

Your eyes widen. You're actually surprised that he said that. You try to reassure him.

Y/n: Don't worry, I have a hard head.
Five: Yeah...Good luck.

After those words, you go and he heads up to the living room.

~At the Umbrella Academy~
Meanwhile you're heading up to the commission, it's around 10am and the others are getting up at the Academy.

Allison: Where is Y/n ?
Five: Already gone.
Allison: Really ?
Five: Why would I say that if it was false ?
Klaus: Oh you know...Sometimes it's good to lie !

Diego looks at Five attentively while Klaus walk to the sofa and collapses in it talking to himself.

~Back to you~
You arrive to the commission and directly go to your office to make a mission report. After that, you go upstairs to the handler's office and you knock on the door upset.