☂️The confession...☂️

You turn around and look everywhere. Suddenly, he appears behind and kicks you in the back and you fall. Your wrist violently hits the ground.

Five: Are you sure you're going to beat me anyways ?

You quickly get up and try to kick him but he stops your leg. You step back and he teleports again. You're getting angry.
He grabs you from behind and strangles you. You struggle and crush his foot so that he lets go of you because you can no longer breathe. You look at him really angry. He smiles and you come back to him and punch him in the face. You continue to punch him and he disappears. He come back behind you. Seriously ? Can't he just stops to appear behind me ? This time, you're ready and give him judo hold. He ends up on the back.

Y/n: It's over for me.

You help him up. He is a bit upset that he loses again. You go in Five's room. You hurt yourself when you fell but don't want to admit it. You try to turn your wrist but it's difficult. He is a bit swollen but you think it's going to be okay so you try to don't mind. You spend some time in the room to rest and before to go to eat with the others, you check you wrist again. It starting to hurt hard. You go downstairs with the others and try to don't think about it. Everyone is there except Vanya.

Y/n: Where is Vanya ?

Luther shrugs his shoulders.

Diego: I don't know and I don't care.
Allison: She will probably be back tomorrow.

You are a bit surprised to see how they act careless but don't say anything. You start to eat and you go to bed cause everyone is pretty tired tonight. You arrive in the room and see Five.

Y/n: Hey... Do you have something for hematoma ?

He looks at you and points at a box. You go searching in it and find a cream for hematoma.

Five: Why do you need that ? he raises an eyebrow.
Y/n: I just hurt myself it's nothing.

He walks up to you and takes the cream from your hands.

Five: Come here I'll put it on.

You frown while you hold your wrist. He gestures for you to give him your wrist and sits on the bed next to you. You hesitate to give him your wrist but do it anyways. He looks at your wrist.

Five: Damn, it's super swollen ! How did you get that ?
Y/n: It's when I fell earlier while we were fighting... he feels guilty.
Five: Sorry...

He applies the cream and you wince in pain. He finishes.

Five: Don't move.

He goes to take some bandages and places it on your wrist.

Y/n: Thank you.

He stores the bandages while you lie down on the bed and he does the same after he is in his pajama.

Five: I've got a question for you.
Y/n: What is it ?
Five: What happened to your parents ?
Y/n: Why are you asking this question ? you says a bit irritated.
Five: Well, yesterday, when you were drunk...You confused me with your father. You started to ask me why do I did that and everything so...
Y/n: ...I - Sorry.

There is a long silence.

Five: If you don't want to tell me it's okay. I was just curio...
Y/n: Let's make a deal.
Five: I'm listening.
Y/n: I'll tell you about my parents if you explain me what you are hiding with those calculations and where you really were when you said you were at the cafeteria the other night cause I saw the blood on your shirt.
Five: Okay I'm in. You start.
Y/n: So... When I was born, my "mom" disowned me cause she didn't wanted a daughter. She was too young to raise a child and she hated me at the second when I'm born. I wasn't even 2 weeks that she deserted the house cause she could no longer sees her own baby or hear cries. She left a word to my dad and left me 2 days without eating... After all this stuff, my dad started drink and smoke a lot. He was having a lot of party with his friends and always ended up totally high. I grew up in this fuck. My dad always reproached me the disappearance of my mother... He was often violent and anytime he could of do it, he punched me.

Five looks at you a bit sad for you.

Y/n: When I was height...

You start to feel some tears in your eyes but you wipe them before they can fall. You keep going.

Y/n: When I was height, my dad makes me fall from the first floor by fearing me with a knife that he was pointing at me. I slipped...

Five checks if you're okay and his eyes are filled with compassion.

Y/n: He called the emergency and looked me go in the car. I have had my two broken legs,three broken ribs, a wrist broken and a head trauma. I almost died. When I was at the hospital, he didn't came once to see me. When I finally could of get out of the hospital, this is a nurse that accompanies me. We returned inside and I headed up to the living room limping with my crutches. And I saw it. I saw him...Blood everywhere. I stayed paralyzed. The nurse joined me and screamed at the top of her lungs. She bring me outside so I couldn't see. My dad... shots himself in the head.

Five:...Are you okay ?
Y/n: I'm fine.
Five: I'm sorry for you...

You get up and turn to him.

Y/n: Your turn. he sighs
Five: The apocalypse is near...
Y/n: What ?
Five: In less than a month, any forms of life will be ended. I need to stop it but...I don't know how. People are chasing me cause I try to stop it.
Y/n: So the other night...
Five: I have been attacked. The calculations are here to tell the
responsible of the apocalypse to
kill them.
Y/n: You have to tell the others !
Five: I can't.
Y/n: Why ?
Five: They give me enough trouble .
Y/n: They could of help you.
Five: I don't know.
Y/n: You can't keep all of this for you and do that alone. You need help. I'm sure your siblings will not hesitate to help you ! And...I will be there for you too.

He laughs.

Y/n: What is so funny ?
Five: You don't even have powers...
Y/n: Do I need to remind you I beat you ? Twice ?
Five: It was not a do or die situation.
Y/n: I beat you anyways without powers when you were using yours ! And I'm pretty sure the enemies don't even have powers... I'm smart too I can found plans really quickly I will be useful. he sighs
Five: Okay...But now we need to rest so let's sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------
1202 words.
Sorry this one is a bit shorter but another one will comes out in the evening so don't you worry !
I hope you enjoyed and I'm grateful for all the people that are looking at my story !
I'm actually writing the next chapter so see you later !
Don't hesitate to let a comment it's always nice to know what people are thinking about your stories. ♡